Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

75th Anniversary Montecristo Humidor Anyone?

jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
I have a brand new in box 75th Anniversary Montecristo Humidor #193 of only 750 made in the world. Hard to find and retails for $1500. I have this for available if anyone is interested in making a serious offer. imageimage

Comments

• MAJORdorMoMAJORdorMo Posts: 356
    Beautiful humidor. I wish I could afford it =(
  • how did you come across that beautiful piece?
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    how big? how many does it hold?
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is 27" by 13" and 19" tall. Capacity is supposed to be 250 of the Anniversary cigars. From the looks of it everyone guesses it would hold between 400 to 500 robustos.

I found someone desperate to unload it and convinced my wife it would be a good thing to invest in since I saw one sell on Ebay last week around $1000. One of the B&M's I visited has one for $1500.
  • The CankThe Cank Posts: 799
    Man thats pretty....
    The Cank:
    Man thats pretty....
    Too bad you just bought one huh? My 300 count end table gets here today so keep an eye out for a post and pic.

Anyone that is interested in this shoot me an offer. Will consider a cash and stick trade if the offer is right. Putting this out here and a few other places since Ebay is chock full of stupid fees.
    Looking for a cash and stick trade here for this beautiful humidor. Don't be afraid. You won't offend me with a reasonable offer.
  • JZJZ Posts: 827
    jsnake:
    Looking for a cash and stick trade here for this beautiful humidor. Don't be afraid. You won't offend me with a reasonable offer.
    Will you be offended with an unreasonable offer? LOL
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    JZ:
    jsnake:
    JZ you read my mind! I was thinking about offering the 10 bucks I have left for spending cash this week and a few high end sticks. lol That thing is sexy snake put it one craigs list or ebay or something. Someone will **** it up.
    JZ:
    jsnake:
    LOL I just listed it on Ebay despite the asinine fees. I would rather give a BOTL I know a good deal and I know this thing is high dollar. I know I can't afford it but my B&M was desperate to get rid of it because it is so large. I knew the value after seeing it at another B&M for $1500 and on Ebay around $900 with a day or two left to bid. I snatched it up as a short term investment.
  • ChobaChoba Posts: 76
    jsnake:
    JZ:
    jsnake:
    LOL I just listed it on Ebay despite the asinine fees. I would rather give a BOTL I know a good deal and I know this thing is high dollar. I know I can't afford it but my B&M was desperate to get rid of it because it is so large. I knew the value after seeing it at another B&M for $1500 and on Ebay around $900 with a day or two left to bid. I snatched it up as a short term investment.
    Just saw your post on craigslist, nice piece and MAN, would love to own it, though just spent all my funds on Conjonus, well best of luck sir!
    Choba:
    jsnake:
    JZ:
    jsnake:
    Just saw your post on craigslist, nice piece and MAN, would love to own it, though just spent all my funds on Conjonus, well best of luck sir!
    You should see it in person. This thing is beautiful and had my wife not bought me this new 300 count end table humidor I would keep it. I got an insane deal on this thing. I have it up on Ebay now.
  • Is this still out there?
    Yes it is still available. Let me know.
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    Wow man. Looks beautiful.
    Offering this up for my BOTL here. $700 plus 2 boxes of cigars gets you this beautiful humidor. Keep in mind shipping will be about an additional $50 to $60 unless you are near KC.
  • I am interested send me an email lsmith@taxroute.com. I will respond back with my cell. Thanks
    Sold
  • GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
    Congrats!!
    Nevermind. Thanks
  • jsnake:
    Nevermind. Thanks
    Huh? Did you sell it or not?
  • GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
    Congrats?
    It sold. I thought the deal fell through but it is all good.
  • Nice, it's a great looking piece of furniture!
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    jsnake:
    It sold. I thought the deal fell through but it is all good.
    which is it sold or not sold im cornfused!
    Yeah, the overnight payment took about a week to get here because of the snow storm that slammed the east coast. Received payment and shipped it yesterday. I was really on the fence about just keeping this beautiful thing.
  • cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    I would have kept it..
    I seriously almost did. Now that my 300 Count is full and I have 4 boxes of cigars in the way I am kicking myself in the pants.
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    jsnake:
    I seriously almost did. Now that my 300 Count is full and I have 4 boxes of cigars in the way I am kicking myself in the pants.
    I've got room Jake!
  • doesn't bestcigarprices.com have the same one for $499.95?

Check it out.