Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Acid 5

Anyone have a couple of these bad boys you might want to trade away? I would love to try a few before I lay down the coin for a box. Thanks my friend!

Comments

• stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Um Fire dude why would you buy a whole box without trying them?
  • stephen_hannibal:
    haha i think thats why he is asking if anyone has em so he can trade for em instead of buying a couple singles when he could get the box discount. i think that made sense?
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    Alex Williams:
    stephen_hannibal:
    haha i think thats why he is asking if anyone has em so he can trade for em instead of buying a couple singles when he could get the box discount. i think that made sense?
    Wow, was i that far off base? Maybe I should ask if anyone has tried one insted of if they have a few to trade. I will try to be clear next time.
  • firetruckguy:
    Alex Williams:
    stephen_hannibal:
    Wow, was i that far off base? Maybe I should ask if anyone has tried one insted of if they have a few to trade. I will try to be clear next time.
    Dude I am so lost haha. I can't tell if you are looking for a trade or not. I'm probably not helpin so I guess I'll shut up :)
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    firetruckguy:
    Alex Williams:
    stephen_hannibal:
    I think you were perfectly clear, you wanted to try a few before committing to a box purchase, nothing too difficult about that. I'm not a fan of the Acid line though, so unfortunately I can't help you one this one.