Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

VERY RARE CIGARS WANTED!

Hello All!

I am a Canadian customer of cigar.com and have been so for a few years now. I am new to the trading scene and I am looking for some incredibly rare cigars. I am willing to trade for a good chunk of change as well as top shelf cigars. Whole boxes and singles accepted.

1. Cusano DSG or Dominican Sun Grown (pre-cuvee rouge)

2. Padilla 1932 Corona Gorda Size (Pepin Garcia Blend)

3. Camacho Liberty 2003 - 2008

4. Arturo Fuente DVD Box Set (2 cigars & Arturo Sandoval cd)

Thanks Guys!

Neil

Comments

• Options
    hate to burst your bubble but you probably need to start small instead of askin for sticks like this with your FIRST post.
  • Options
    Garen BGaren B Posts: 977
    As Alex said, you might want to build up a good reputation before trading for some higher end sticks. I suggest hitting up some of the games and passes we have going around here. Welcome to the forums!
  • Options
    Garen B:
    Welcome to the forums!
    sorry didnt mean to be rude but like he said, welcome to the forums!
  • Options
    RoyalCigarsRoyalCigars Posts: 106

Hello Garen B!

Thanks for welcome and the heads up on my want list. I should start small. I suppose I just wanted to get this want list out there in case anybody wanted to sell or what have you. You mentioned hitting up some of the "games and passes" what is that and how does it work? Do you think anyone has these cigars on my want list anyway?

Take Care

Neil

• Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    I think as long as you send first there shouldn't be a problem. You should list what you have too.
  • Options
    I too am a Canadian. I do have Arturo Fuente DVD set plus a lot of rare cuban cigars (sorry U.S. members). I have been collected for about 10 years, hoping the embargo lifted and U.S. collectors would want some cigars. I have a lot of limited edition humidors if you are interested.
    BTW, isn't Royal Cigars a retailer in Toronto?
    Regards