Home Non Cigar Related

Beetles in my dream

GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
I have been around here for a while and have read you guys talking about the danger of beetles blah blah blah. Last night I had a dream that one of my humis was infested with beetles and I woke up actually sweating! First thing I did was check and there were no beetles.

I always thought you guys were a little crazy for checking on your sticks every day or multiple times a day but now I completly understand or am also crazy. Probably both.

Comments

• jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    that is scary. Now since you brought this up again I feel the need to go inspect every cigar I have. Thanks alot!
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    I keep a pic of The Beard hung above my humi and I now sleep sound every night knowing that The Beard stands guard. Waiting to destroy anyone or anything that comes close to my cigars. Not even I can come close to the humi anymore.
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    Sandman1am:
    I keep a pic of The Beard hung above my humi and I now sleep sound every night knowing that The Beard stands guard. Waiting to destroy anyone or anything that comes close to my cigars. Not even I can come close to the humi anymore.
    ROFL. Nearly fell off the couch.
  • GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
    TatuajeVI:
    Sandman1am:
    ROFL. Nearly fell off the couch.

Hahaha, you just made my day