Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Diesel, La Herencia Cubana Oscuro Fuerte?

madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
I'm wondering if anyone has any of these they wouldn't mind trading. I'm looking for just a couple of each. Even if you just wanted to part with one of each.

I have a decent collection. Some I wouldn't mind parting with include:

Sol Cubano Sumatra
Oliva V
Nording
Rock Patel Summer Collection
Perdomo ESV '91 Segundos

If there is anything else you may be interested in let me know, I may have one or 2 of those laying around as well.

Comments

• Options
    alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    PM Sent
  • Options
    Back atcha.
  • Options
    Still looking for these, if anyone has one or two of both they wouldn't mind parting with.
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    I can swing 2 of each. I'd trade you straight up for some SC Sumatras. What say you?
  • Options
    I say its a done deal joe. I have Churchills and torpedos ... whatcha want?
  • Options
    You have 2 of each? If so, that sounds good to me.
  • Options
    Yes I do.

It seems I have misplaced your address. Shoot it to me again?
  • Options
    PM sent.
  • Options
    ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    I just ordered a box of Deisels and it should be here in a couple days if you are still looking for some of them...
  • Options
    Joe's got me covered but I appreciate it.
  • Options
    Yo Maddy boy, do me favor and reply to my PM. I need your mailing info and would like to send this out tomorrow if possible.
  • Options
    Replied buddy. I'll try to get yours out as well.
  • Options
    ChobaChoba Posts: 76
    I have some Diesels coming in I can part with. Hows two each except for the RP summer? I have not yet tried any of the rest.
  • Options
    madurofan:
    And back to you again. Now to go down to the 7-11 and get you some "special" cigars. Big Smile [:D]
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    madurofan:
    And back to you again. Now to go down to the 7-11 and get you some "special" cigars. Big Smile [:D]
    Oh Oh dont forget I like the Vanilla!
  • Options
    madurofan:
    j0z3r:
    madurofan:
    See if they have blueberry!!!, they stopped selling those in my state...-_- lol
  • Options
    Choba:
    madurofan:
    j0z3r:
    madurofan:
    If I see them would you like me to grab you a box? Wink [;)]
  • Options
    does anyone have any LHCOF's left? i really REALLY wanna try some. PM me what you want to trade if you have em. Thanks guys!
  • Options
    madurofan:
    Choba:
    madurofan:
    j0z3r:
    madurofan:
    thx though, the Cab of Tat Petites are treating me quite nicely for in-betweens... Alex, havent' tried the LHCOFs though wondering if you tried the Tabak Especials?
  • Options
    FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    let me know the la herencia is
  • Options
    Choba:
    madurofan:
    Choba:
    madurofan:
    j0z3r:
    madurofan:
    thx though, the Cab of Tat Petites are treating me quite nicely for in-betweens... Alex, havent' tried the LHCOFs though wondering if you tried the Tabak Especials?
    No sir I have not. What are they like?
  • Options
    I had one of the diesels today. It was definetly a powerhouse but to me it seemed to be lacking any descernable flavor. It was just tobacco, idk I'm going to let the other one rest a few weeks but so far color me unimpressed.
  • Options
    madurofan:
    I had one of the diesels today. It was definetly a powerhouse but to me it seemed to be lacking any descernable flavor. It was just tobacco, idk I'm going to let the other one rest a few weeks but so far color me unimpressed.
    Yep, you pretty much hit my thoughts on the Diesel.
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    madurofan:
    The LHC any different?
  • Options
    madurofan:
    j0z3r:
    madurofan:
    The LHC any different?
    I liked it a bit more. Less complexity overall, but it had more going on in terms of distinguishable flavors.
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    madurofan:
    j0z3r:
    madurofan:
    The LHC any different?
    I liked it a bit more. Less complexity overall, but it had more going on in terms of distinguishable flavors.
    This marks the third pennsylvania maduro wrapper I've had. None have impressed me. They're rugged and a bit flavorless.
  • Options
    Alex Williams:
    Choba:
    madurofan:
    Choba:
    madurofan:
    j0z3r:
    madurofan:
    No sir I have not. What are they like?
    IDK either. Thought maybe you or someone else might have tried them. I passed one to Sightunseen to try out as well. They are the coffee fusion with Shaggy foot; looks interesting.