Home Ratings & Reviews

Predomo Reserve 10th Champange

zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
Anyone tried these? Any reviews I can go by? What size would you perfer, the torpedo, robustos?

Thanks

Comments

• TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    Sandman1 really enjoys these. I'll tell him to pop in here and comment for you.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Great mild cigar. Very creamy smoke with a smooth flavor. If I was to recommend one size it would be the 6x54 epicure.
  • zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    j0z3r:
    Great mild cigar. Very creamy smoke with a smooth flavor. If I was to recommend one size it would be the 6x54 epicure.
    I got the epicure as well. Heard good things about these cigars so I went ahead and made my first purchase with ccom!
  • Rob1110Rob1110 Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭
    I've only had one or two in my time but remember it being a fantastic mild smoke. Up there with the Ashton Classic line. Very creamy, smooth, mild, slightly sweet...overall, nice cigar.
  • ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    Rob1110:
    I've only had one or two in my time but remember it being a fantastic mild smoke.
    This is my favorite mild cigar by a long shot! Great flavor, great construction. Just an all around great cigar (and I almost never smoke/enjoy mild cigars).
    Very glad to hear the good feedback on these, as this was my first order through ccom! Very excited to have one. Should I smoke one right away or age it for a bit?
  • ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    zeebra:
    Very glad to hear the good feedback on these, as this was my first order through ccom! Very excited to have one. Should I smoke one right away or age it for a bit?
    This cigar is amazing after only a couple months, but I smoke them fresh from the B&M all the time and they are still great. If you have enough to last a little while, wait a couple days for it to restabilize and fire one up!
    Sound great! I just got mine in the mail today, so I'm excited. I'm going to smoke one pretty soon, maybe even tonight and put the rest in the humidor.
  • HugemooseHugemoose Posts: 458
    I had one of these a while ago that was gifted to me from a fellow BOTL. Sadly, during shipping there was a hold that was inadvertently punched in the side of the wrapper. I tried to smoke it, but it was a failed attempt. Otherwise, the flavors were very tasty and mild. For a conny wrapper it was very good.
    Had the Robusto one on Saturday night with a buddy with gin and tonic. Really liked the cigar. Lots of smoke and smooth. I enjoyed the last 1/3 of the cigar more than anything. It had more flavor and became sweet.
  • zeebra:
    Anyone tried these? Any reviews I can go by? What size would you perfer, the torpedo, robustos?

Thanks
    This cigar in the robusto size is my favorite stick.
  • xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    zeebra:
    Had the Robusto one on Saturday night with a buddy with gin and tonic. Really liked the cigar. Lots of smoke and smooth. I enjoyed the last 1/3 of the cigar more than anything. It had more flavor and became sweet.
    What was the finish like? Long or short? Strong or mild?
    Well when I was smoking, I was at the last 1/3 of the cigar and still had about 1-1/2" left of it. I did not get to finish it because I had to leave and had to put the cigar out! Yes, I was dissapoited that I did not get to finish the entire thing, but I thought the last few drags I had taken were the best. Thats when I looked at the cigar and noticed how much I still had left.

Got 6 robustos and 6 epicure from the guys at ccom!
  • xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    ah, sorry - I meant the finish on your tongue; how long was the aftertaste after blowing out the smoke? Long or short? Strong or milld?
    Well I'm pretty new to all this so I dont want to give you the wrong information. I'm still trying to figure out everything there is to cigars when smoking them.

But to your question, I would have to say short and mild. But dont go by that because this was only like my 6th cigar.