Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

Illusione Nosotros Churchill

Illusione Nosotros Churchill - 7 X 47. Wrapper - Nicaragua, Binder - Connecticut Habano, Filler - Nicaragua. Medium bodied. Initial taste of dry wood and leather but that lasted only about a quarter of an inch where it changed into a sweet creamy coffee flavor. As the cigar progressed, there were flavors of sweet cream and coffee with a bit of spice picking up. At about the halfway point, predominate flavors of sweet cream, coffee and a hint of vanilla notes popping in and out with a slight underlying subtle spice. The flavors remain the same for the rest of the cigar except for the absence of vanilla and the return of leather with about two inches left in the cigar. Creamy,sweet long finsh on palette. Razor sharp burn, good draw and excellent construction. Beautiful chocolate brown wrapper. Smooth and balanced, this is a very good cigar that I really enjoyed. What is interesting about this cigar is that the flavor profile lends itself to be a cigar enjoyed in the morning (first cigar of the day) or even after a good meal. Price point is in the $7.50 - $12.50 range depending on the vitola. Definitely recommended.

Comments

• Options
    sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    Nice review. I've been meaning to try the Illusione. I've heard many good things about it.
  • Options
    txjayhawktxjayhawk Posts: 311
    I am partial to the Illusione F9...pretty good stick.
  • Options
    Stryker808Stryker808 Posts: 269
    Just tried the 88.....solid! nice review.