Home Cigar 101

Camacho Coyolar Puro

TumblerTumbler Posts: 338 ✭✭
I have the small guns, but am really liking this one farm Honduran smoke. Those who have smoked these, what is your favorite vitolo in these.... They are really earthy, almost a chocolate flavor. Long finish.

Comments

• j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    I like the super toro the best, to me it's more flavorful than the little perfecto, which is strong but one dimensional imo.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    there are no camachos that i dislike. i just like some more than others.

if you like this one check out the camacho diploma maduro.
  • betasynnbetasynn Posts: 1,249
    This particular blend works very well, and in my mind is very unique. The smell, especially, is just very different. I love the robusto.
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    I had this in a Robusto last week. It was great. I haven't had any of the others, sadly.
  • Jozer is quite right about the perfecto, but the that dimension is pure POWER, I love that stick. The only other size Ive had is the torp which I found to be quite smooth, complex and a very enjoyable expeirence.
  • TumblerTumbler Posts: 338 ✭✭
    Thanks for the info guys. I will have to try the Toro and the Torp. I agree with the one dimensional statement but I do really like that dimension. Probably something to do with all the leaves being on one farm. I have had quite a few Camacho Marduro diplomas. I really like those as well. The burn sometimes hasn't been so great but the flavor is there. Also love the Corojos. Like the LTD, but probably not as much as the Corojo. Triple Maduro wonderful smoke.

I am not sure why I stuck this post in 101. :)
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    I dig the little perfecto too, the one dimensional statement wasn't meant to be a negative about it, but it is the difference that makes me like the toro more, still like the perfecto for when I want a little firecracker.
  • j0z3r:
    I dig the little perfecto too, the one dimensional statement wasn't meant to be a negative about it, but it is the difference that makes me like the toro more, still like the perfecto for when I want a little firecracker.
    I didnt think you meant it negative, It does further the point on how the size affects the blend. In this case, the bigger sizes bring out the smoothness and complexities of the blend without a "washing" effect. Those little firecrackers are just pure concentrated evil :) This blend has a very unique flavor and in the perfecto, it is the strongest "In your face" cigar Ive ever had. I guess that is reason when I went back for more I grabbed a box the perfectos. BTW has anyone ever noticed a difference on the bands of these from one batch to another?