Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

I have those mailboxes that....

denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
All the mailboxes are together in my neighborhood, at least they were. I get home from a long day, pull up to the mailbox after my 50 mile commute and inside is a key to the package box. I'm like "oooooh what could it be". I hadn't ordered anything but ya never know what will be in there when you have a wife and kids and all. So I open the door and luckily I was wearing my thermal underwear because the entire mailbox setup for the whole neighborhood exploded. Luckily I heard the ticking noise and ducked behind the Volvo I drove home from work (I mean, they are really safe right?) After sorting thru the pieces of rubble I found a di1do...oh wait, wrong mailbox. So there lay the DYN-O-MITE smoking. A box chock full o' love from Alex "The Unabomber" Williams. Seriously, this guy sends more bombs than Al Qaeda. Alex, you know what you sent was just what I wanted and I am truly greatful. Thanks brother!!!! Now I just need to find out who owns this di1do.......

Comments

• Options
    ALEX

• Options
    RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    dennisking:
    ALEX

Love this Freaking Picture!
  • Options
    Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    dang...everyone hears of this guy named alex who sends all these killer bombs...dam i need to meet this fool! lol..my new 300ct humi could always use a bomb lol
  • Options
    Garen BGaren B Posts: 977
    dennisking:
    Now I just need to find out who owns this di1do.......
    Looks like your mail got crossed up with Lassy's.
  • Options
    Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Posts: 1,515
    glad they got there bro! and ya, that *** was NOT in the package :D You enjoy em!
  • Options
    Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    Alex Williams:
    glad they got there bro! and ya, that *** was NOT in the package :D You enjoy em!
    Dang what the heck is going on? Another Bomb from Alex. That fool is dropping bombs like Hiroshima!!! What exactly did you want him to enjoy Alex?
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    He's a real trooper I'll say that.
  • Options
    Sandman1am:
    Alex Williams:
    Dang what the heck is going on? Another Bomb from Alex. That fool is dropping bombs like Hiroshima!!! What exactly did you want him to enjoy Alex?
    you will have to ask him to post pics!! My role is through here...
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    lol
  • Options
    Alex Williams:
    Sandman1am:
    Alex Williams:
    you will have to ask him to post pics!! My role is through here...
    I will take some pics tonight, that's a great idea.
  • Options
  • Options
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    dang...everyone hears of this guy named alex who sends all these killer bombs...dam i need to meet this fool! lol..my new 300ct humi could always use a bomb lol
    Be careful what you wish for padawan. Be your own destruction you will.
  • Options
    HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    Alex is one of the best and someone who I am not afraid of... really I'm not.... o.k maybe a little but not very much...
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    dennisking:
    ALEX

I still remember the episode Unsolved Mysteries did on the Unabomber and they didn't say anything about the Ccom forums!

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    dennisking:
    Looks like a big red d1ldo there !!! lol Now all you need to do is cover it in axe body spray bro!
  • Options
    AXE!!!!
  • Options
    cholmes8310cholmes8310 Posts: 1,585
    obviously my mailbox was susceptible as well. Dang Unibomber Williams did it again. And here's proof:

• Options
    JZJZ Posts: 827
    Sandman1am:
    dennisking:
    Looks like a big red d1ldo there !!! lol Now all you need to do is cover it in axe body spray bro!
    Funny thing is, I thought the same thing at first glance. Was wondering what the hell kind of bombs are being sent around!
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    dennisking:
    After sorting thru the pieces of rubble I found a di1do..
    DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT try and smoke the d1ldo....
  • Options
    dennisking:
    AXE!!!!
    Like a can and a half.