Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

I owe a few people on here...... big time

lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
I feel like a bad BOTL...... image

I know I owe some people on here some bombs big time (you know who you are). Just wanted to let anyone who may be feeling snubbed by me know that i haven't forgotten about you and you're still on my list. I'm going through a home sale right now and things have been pretty hectic lately. When the dust settles, the torpedoes will be launched....... MWHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..

Comments

• cholmes8310cholmes8310 Posts: 1,585
    lilwing88:

I know I owe some people on here some bombs big time (you know who you are). Just wanted to let anyone who may be feeling snubbed by me know that i haven't forgotten about you and you're still on my list. I'm going through a home sale right now and things have been pretty hectic lately. When the dust settles, the torpedoes will be launched....... MWHAHAHAHAHAHA!
    I doubt that's the sentiment. A bomb, in and of itself, is sent without reciprocation expected. I know we all do reciprocate normally, but it's not a given. And while I know you have your "rep" to protect, I'm sure everyone understands. Good luck with the home sale.
  • Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Posts: 1,515
    cholmes8310:
    lilwing88:

I doubt that's the sentiment. A bomb, in and of itself, is sent without reciprocation expected. I know we all do reciprocate normally, but it's not a given. And while I know you have your "rep" to protect, I'm sure everyone understands. Good luck with the home sale.
    couldnt have said it better myself!
  • robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    lilwing88:

I'm actually in the same boat here... but rest assured, I'ma cookin a somthin up...
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    lilwing88:

free-loader!!! lol, j/k... good luck with that home sale. My wife and I are working on getting a house.
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    phobicsquirrel:
    lilwing88:

free-loader!!! lol, j/k... good luck with that home sale. My wife and I are working on getting a house.
    We just got an offer a couple weeks ago. Just drudging through the red tape and paperwork right now. I'm glad I already have a house lined up. So, for now it's just an everyday scramble with the realtors and lawyers until everything is approved.
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..