Home Ratings & Reviews

Tatuaje Black Tubo

betasynnbetasynn Posts: 1,249
Really, really tasty. Maybe the black is short of 'black pepper' because this is a pepper bomb at the beginning. I do have a question; I tasted a lot of cedar in this, no doubt in part because it comes with cedar in the tube. Do you think aging it without the cedar might make it lose that particular flavor point? The whole review is on my site, but in short I would gladly pay the $14.00 for one of these.

Comments

• Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Posts: 1,515
    I LOVE the red. Really wanna try the black but can't find em!
  • betasynnbetasynn Posts: 1,249
    I am sure somebody could get them cheaper for you then me, but they run 19.50 at my local B&M. If you want any, let me know!
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Alex Williams:
    I LOVE the red. Really wanna try the black but can't find em!
    pm to you.
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    betasynn:
    I am sure somebody could get them cheaper for you then me, but they run 19.50 at my local B&M. If you want any, let me know!
    ow! They retail for $14 I think. That's really expensive!

If Joe doesn't hook you up, email The Beard. That's where I grabbed mine, maybe he can get more. As I recall, a box of 10 was $120 shipped.
  • Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Posts: 1,515
    TatuajeVI:
    betasynn:
    ow! They retail for $14 I think. That's really expensive!

If Joe doesn't hook you up, email The Beard. That's where I grabbed mine, maybe he can get more. As I recall, a box of 10 was $120 shipped.
    already did and he said he wouldnt be able to get em for a while. same with the verocus and Serie V maddys
  • betasynnbetasynn Posts: 1,249
    This is the problem with my place; has all of that, but its pricey.