Home General Discussion

A Priest Needed

Thought i'd share this w/ you,i've been puffing on a stick of huge proportion's,it's a puro made by GURKHA called "EVIL" Folk's i got to tell you all it's the best Gurkha i've ever had,it's freakin evil,bought the last 3 box in-all now i need to find some more,if you find any,give it a must try on your list,cigar.com and c.i. don't carry it,but should,thompsons has them,good luck..Happy Memorial to all our wonderful troops all over the world,thank you,god bless....jet057,kingsburg,ca.

Comments

• zoom6zoomzoom6zoom Posts: 1,214
    There's two things I don't deal with, the first is Ghurkas and the second is Thompsons. Glad you enjoy it, though!
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Phewww glad my B&M has these that way I can avoid Thompsons!

• The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    zoom6zoom:
    There's two things I don't deal with, the first is Ghurkas and the second is Thompsons. Glad you enjoy it, though!
    LMAO You just got my vote for president zoom!!! :-D
  • gio164gio164 Posts: 180

zoom6zoom:

+1

• NYHCx516xNYHCx516x Posts: 728
    Last time I dealt with with thompsons, I needed the priest...
  • illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    NYHCx516x:
    Last time I dealt with with thompsons, I needed the priest...
    +1 they are not the best.. I've got a gurkha evil resting though, may have to try it!
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    I've got one Evil resting. Probably going to smoke it this week.
  • ljlljl Posts: 819
    gio164:

zoom6zoom:

+1

+2, Burn issues with both...
  • havlowhavlow Posts: 27
    Wow glad I read this post. My co-worker had mentioned that he saw a few deals over at that website and I read this post and then some customer feedback on those jokers. Yeeesh they don't just burn you they apparently just send you stuff, bill it to you card and then call you once a day to get you to join a club. I just called him up in the middle of the night and told him nooooooooooooooooooo!! I'll have to check out the Evil though...I'm suspicious of Gurkhas beyond the legend but I'm always curious about new sticks as well.
  • HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    I know this seriously isn't a plug for Thompsons...really? C'mon guys...I think we should make the "Thompson's Gurkha Black Dragon" thread a sticky...
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
    Hays:
    I know this seriously isn't a plug for Thompsons...really? C'mon guys...I think we should make the "Thompson's Gurkha Black Dragon" thread a sticky...
    Agreed. Ive already pointed that thread out to one of our new members here in Madison WI that I met up with. ;)
  • poypoykingpoypoyking Posts: 55
    Sad, I was intrigued to find the post about the Thomson's Gurkha Black Dragon snafu, and I looked back through the posts as far as I could go and did not find it. I am guessing the post ended up archived due to age.
    poypoyking:
    Sad, I was intrigued to find the post about the Thomson's Gurkha Black Dragon snafu, and I looked back through the posts as far as I could go and did not find it. I am guessing the post ended up archived due to age.
    get some coffee and a smoke.... here .. :)
    http://www.cigar.com/cs/forums/thread/76840.aspx
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    I had an Evil (courtesy of Alex as I remember) a few months ago. It started out great, really nice flavors, but then the flavors kind of went flat and it kept going out over and over again. If the flavors had stayed excellent and it had burned right, I'd be looking for more myself.
  • jet057jet057 Posts: 30
    Hays i dont know or care about a gurkha sticky but plug,,,not!i want to buy a box theres none here,so i search,found thompsons have them,i ordered,so whats the big deal.I started w/ Thompsons when i got into stoogies way back before any other cigar site,never had any problem,been puffing them over 30+yrs way before most of these greenhorns.I share the wealth,i support all my buying sites,buy american!
  • Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Posts: 1,515
    jet057:
    Hays i dont know or care about a gurkha sticky but plug,,,not!i want to buy a box theres none here,so i search,found thompsons have them,i ordered,so whats the big deal.I started w/ Thompsons when i got into stoogies way back before any other cigar site,never had any problem,been puffing them over 30+yrs way before most of these greenhorns.I share the wealth,i support all my buying sites,buy american!
    Look up "Gurkha fans have got to check this out" or something like that and read it. Well, I might just bump it. Hold up.