Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

EMG!!! (everything must go)

j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
Ok, not quite, but I've been going through some cigars that, for one reason or another, I would like to offload. Anyhow, without further ado, here what's up first.

Almost full (23) bundle of Perdomo Milenario Mistakes, Cameroon wrapper, 6.5x55 belicoso. I bought these thinking it would be right up my alley, and, well, I was wrong...it's not that it's a bad cigar, I just don't care for it flavor-wise, maybe someone here does like it though.

Montecristo Churchill Cinquentas - 8 total - 7x48, Supposed to be a fuller bodied addition to the line, I don't know if it's supposed to be the same blend just tweaked to make it stronger or what, all I know is that after two tries I just didn't like this cigar, par for the course in my experience with Montecristo...I'm just not a fan.

That's what I've got right now, would like to get rid of both in one shot if possible. I'm happy to trade for less just to get rid of these.

Comments

• Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    I get first crack at the Perdomos. Whatcha looking for?
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Whatcha offerin'? Shoot, if you're coming down for the herf you can have them for the cost of your company. :)
  • Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    dam u just giving away cigars for hanging out...***...im there if i get them all lol..i dont care where it is lol