Home General Discussion
Options

Once again Ccom blows me away.

madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
The boys at Ccom, well Jeff actually, did it again. I called in to get a box of the cusano C-10(Ccom is the only place that still has any boxes and they've been discontinued) and ended up with that box, an additional 5 C-10's, a graycliff blue, 2 5 Vegas Miami and 2 Sol Cubano Maduros. All that at one hell of a deal! God I love this place.

Comments

• Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    yea seriously, those guys hook it up. as soon as I smoke down the humidor ill be putting in a good size order. it seems that every time i buy a box or i hear of someone buying a TON of stuff, a few "extra" sticks show up... or they make a recomendation that you end up loving. cigar.com is THE place to go for customer service.
  • Options
    FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    I agree, I just got a 6 pack of Nubs for a great discount! It was a deal that they offered up a while back. Just tell em I sent you - type thing! They honored it from like 4 or 5 months ago! Who would do that!!!! Definately the best customer service. Not only that the guy I was emailing back and forthe with answered the phone!!! AMAZING So lets see what other plusses! Jeff was knowlegable about cigars! Crazy. They asked if I was interested in any new cigar offers or if they could contact me when they had stellar deals. They didnt try to upsell me or make me a "vacation package" offer! --Seriously why is it when you call to order cigars they try to sell you a cruise!!!!
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    That is an awesome story!
  • Options
    hey just read your post, in regard to the Cusano C10 there is a place in New York called Indulgecigars & Indulgeteas and it looks like they still have boxes of C10 for sale on their website.  The URL is http://www.indulgecigars.com/cat/Cusano%20C10-Cusano_C10.html.  They also carry the very hard to find CAO Black like CCom does.  The C10 is a great cigar just ordered a few singles the other day from CCom.
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    DPepinJJFan77:
    hey just read your post, in regard to the Cusano C10 there is a place in New York called Indulgecigars & Indulgeteas and it looks like they still have boxes of C10 for sale on their website.  The URL is http://www.indulgecigars.com/cat/Cusano%20C10-Cusano_C10.html.  They also carry the very hard to find CAO Black like CCom does.  The C10 is a great cigar just ordered a few singles the other day from CCom.
    Hmmmmmm.... let's go to the judges on this one

Yup... as expected the Chinese Judge has been paid off but the German and French Judges are disagreeing with this post and as usual Canada and Russia follow suit...

The final tally is in... yes... YES this post is deemed inappropriate...

"Hmmm... I don't know John... I'm on the fence with this one, maybe it'd be okay through a PM sent"

"That may be true Steven, but it's too late now... DISQUALIFICATION"
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    unrelated to above two posts:

all i see on the subject line in the forum at large:
    Re: Once again Ccom blows...
    not exactly the point of the thread here...
  • Options
    dutyjedutyje Posts: 2,263
    kuzi16:
    unrelated to above two posts:

all i see on the subject line in the forum at large:
    Re: Once again Ccom blows...
    not exactly the point of the thread here...
    I noticed that as well, so now the subject has been changed
  • Options
    madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    Didn't notice that, LOL.