Home General Discussion
Options

Next Camping Trip stick selection

fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
I am going camping for 7 nights beginning Saturday and have stuffed my 20 ct. I am going to need a ziplock too it looks like. This is the line up for 7 days of total relaxation time
2- Man O War originals
2- MOW Ruinations
2- Cu-avana Intenso
2- LHCOF
2- CAO Brazillia
2- RP Sungrown
1- RP Edge Maduro
1- RP OWR
1- Padilla Habano
1- Paradigm 262
1- 601 Red
1- DPG Blue
1- Montecristo
1- La Aurora 107
1- DPG JJ
1 Nicarao
thinking about throwing a few in my shirt pocket for good measure

Comments

• Options
    sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    Sounds like a solid line-up. Where are you headed?
  • Options
    Geno5000Geno5000 Posts: 56
    Who all is going? And if only you.... baller.
  • Options
    Just me and the squeeze of 33 years headed out to our favorite campground, Salt Springs Recreation area for some refreshing swimming in the 72 degree water in these brutal upper 95+ degree temps
  • Options
    Geno5000Geno5000 Posts: 56
    How many of those do you plan to smoke a day? Plan to get through all of them or maybe just playing it safe?
  • Options
    surfingzeekosurfingzeeko Posts: 628
    Gypsy don't mess around. He might have to make a stop at a B&M for good measure lol
  • Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    Yea, he might be out before they even get to the camp site, oh wait, thats cabinetmaker! Man, that sounds like a great time man! I'm sure you gonna enjoy that! I wish I can say I will be going out for 7 days of total relaxation.

Enjoy my friend!!!
  • Options
    For the record I am budgeting for 3 a day but I plan on throwing a few in my shirt pocket for good measure! LOL, Hey it's vacation!
  • Options
    undulacundulac Posts: 1,129
    Women want you, men fear you. Now that's a list.
  • Options
    surfingzeekosurfingzeeko Posts: 628
    lol nice man hope you enjoy your vacation
  • Options
    camgfscamgfs Posts: 968
    sounds like a great vacation! I am headed out for a few days myself. My herf will be packed with:

• H. Upman Magnum 50
    • Rocky Patel Decade
    • Cohiba Siglo 3
    • RP Vintage 1992
    • 5 Vegas Gold
    • My last 5 Vegas Relic
    • Perdomo Habano Maduro

I put together a little slide show with some of my photography showing the beauty of the area, if anyone is interrested. Here is the link: (it will open in a new window, and is family safe)

Let's have a look!

The slide show will open in a new tab or window, depending on your browser set-up. You can pause the slide show using the "play/pause" image button (near bottom right of the image window) and use the thumbnails to select what image to view, or just let the slide show play on it's own.

• Options
    surfingzeeko:
    Gypsy don't mess around. He might have to make a stop at a B&M for good measure lol
    I am locating B&M's in St Augustine for a day trip. (wife thinks she will be looking for antique shops), just one of the age old tricks us hardcore married guys know!
  • Options
    Oh man, 5 CAO Brazillias just showed up, there is no way I am going without them. Wow, do they package those things nice! 5 CAO Brazillia Chango's added. Now i know I am good.
  • Options
    Back from my trip, smoked everything in the humi plus picked up a Brickhouse and a Oliva V at a B&M in St Augustine. It looks like I missed a lot and have a lot of reading to catch up.
  • Options
    roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    Welcome back. hope you had a relaxing time.
    One God, One Truth