Home General Discussion
Options

ISOM's

zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
Just got some 5 packs in, and the cohiba siglo II's came individually boxed. When I store them, do I take em out the box and put them in my humi?

Thanks but I'm still stupid and learning.

Comments

• Options
    sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    I think it's individual preference. Leaving the sticks in the box will probably provide a more stable environment. You can open the lid a little bit for circulation. I currently have an Opus X 'A' that I am storing in its coffin.
  • Options
    I see. Thanks Tony!
  • Options
    HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    one of these days I'll get a non-PE ISOM le sigh lol
  • Options
    Hayblet:
    Well then send the one I put in your package back to me....
  • Options
    HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    zeebra:
    Hayblet:
    ! um I havn't received it yet Sir but kinda cool to know that one is incoming ^_^ my comment was more around the controvercy that surrounds the Comacho PE as to how much Cuban tobacco is in it ya know?
  • Options
    Hayblet:
    zeebra:
    Hayblet:
    ! um I havn't received it yet Sir but kinda cool to know that one is incoming ^_^ my comment was more around the controvercy that surrounds the Comacho PE as to how much Cuban tobacco is in it ya know?
    Ya I know bro. Hope ya enjoy it. Nothing big..

you should get it tomorrow.
  • Options
    TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    Hayblet:
    zeebra:
    Hayblet:
    Not really all that much controversy about it. It's one leaf per cigar. And really, that's not what makes the cigar so special. The Vintage 1999 Jamastran Corojo wrapper is where it's at, man. The PE part (IMHO) is pretty much just for marketing.
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TatuajeVI:
    Hayblet:
    zeebra:
    Hayblet:
    Not really all that much controversy about it. It's one leaf per cigar. And really, that's not what makes the cigar so special. The Vintage 1999 Jamastran Corojo wrapper is where it's at, man. The PE part (IMHO) is pretty much just for marketing.
    +1 The Vintage 1999 Jamastran Corojo wrapper is where it's at
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    TatuajeVI:
    Hayblet:
    zeebra:
    Hayblet:
    i agree.... the tobacco in that cigar that is from cuba is now 60+ years old. given what age does to tobacco, i would be amazed if there was any flavor left in that leaf.