Home General Discussion
Options

5 Vegas Gold Maduro

Alex_SvensonAlex_Svenson Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭
This landed this week and are shipping. Anyone smoke one yet? They feel a little wet from the factory but a nice flavor.

Comments

• Options
    jship079jship079 Posts: 621
    How bout you send me one to try that sure would be nice!!!!
  • Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    jship079:
    I like this idea. I'll take a robusto please. Thanks!
  • Options
    wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    jship079:
    I'll try the torpedo, if we could get a sampler or two :P
  • Options
    Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    Alex...ill try whatever you want to send me my friend! lol
  • Options
    HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    +1
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Hayblet:
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    +1
    +2!
  • Options
    One2gofstOne2gofst Posts: 583
    All these moochers, Alex! I tell you what you don't need to send me any for free, just give me about 70% off, lol. Seriously, I want to try these, just have a humi full of cigars I like and no money so it will probably be a while until I try these. Anyone who does try them please report back, ASAP.
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    or it can be a Saturday deal that Kelly offers.

• Options
    kuzi16:
    or it can be a Saturday deal that Kelly offers.

Even though I don't have the room, Hannibal, I'd probably bite on it. I'm really excited to try these!
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    i haven't been able to find any to try...yet. But either I will pick some up from ccom or if i come across one at the ol cigar bar, then i will def give it a try...Alex...have you received any RP 15th Anniv yet?

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    Renaissance_ManRenaissance_Man Posts: 973 ✭✭
    Krieg:
    i haven't been able to find any to try...yet. But either I will pick some up from ccom or if i come across one at the ol cigar bar, then i will def give it a try...Alex...have you received any RP 15th Anniv yet?
    Second that - I wanna try that RP....
  • Options
    RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    All these Moochers.... are there any deals on these yet? Are they Availabe? Id be interested to try a few?
  • Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Got 2 in yesterday. Guess I'm gunna have to try one 2nite.
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    I'd like to see these up on the DD, maybe a fiver of robustos or torpedos, or a line sampler including all sizes. What do you think Alex, sound like something we might see?
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    At the regular price these things seem like a deal to me, robustos for less than four bucks. If they are true to 5-V form, worth every cent. And being that they are such a new release, the hype alone is selling the stick.
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    They are definitely set at a good price point, no argument there. In regards to my post, I'm not looking for heavily discounted prices so much, but more along the lines of a line sampler with the savings on shipping. The line surely has exposure, but I think the DD offering would expand that to the people that only look at the DD and don't pay attention to what's new.
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    ... A sampler would be a nice offering , only made better with savings on shipping. Good point there.
  • Options
    vegassparkyvegassparky Posts: 365
    i ordered 3 to try. mailman just dropped them off. they look great. shhhh! they are resting
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    I'm curious about 'em, but not enough to buy any. I figure eventually I will get one in a sampler, cotm, trade, etc. I do think they're probably going to be good, and I certainly wouldn't turn one down if offered, but mild maduros aren't something I'm in the mood for a lot.
  • Options
    coachjamiecoachjamie Posts: 337
    I got a 5 pack in on Friday and I had one Friday night OTT. It was very very good in my opinion!! I ordered the Belicoso size which is a Torpedo 6x54 (actually on the website they are calling them Torpedos now). I was very surprised just how smooth and tasty it was! I will be buying a box of these hopefully this week. Definitely seemed Med body/flavor to me. They will be in my weekly rotation for sure though!
  • Options
    Great to hear! I'm gonna have to pick some of these up
  • Options
    JSaintJSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
    Just picked up a 5er from The Beard. Cant wait to get em.
    "Beauty is in the eye when you hold her." -Ricky