Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Look what was in my mailbox today!!!

Well, I am kind of new to the hobby, and to the forum here... but wwhwang decided to hook me up with a little sampler pack after I had asked about the cigar of the month club a few weeks back. I have been in my new house a week, and this showed up in my mailbox today!!!

Thanks so much Wayne for the awesome gift, it is way to much... and I have been wanting to try some of these sticks out for a while now.
Catch yall later.
-Robert

Comments

• jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice hit!
  • docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    That guy seems like quite a BOTL!
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    .. a very nice house warming gift indeed, cigars that cover all possible tastes too.
  • brotheradambrotheradam Posts: 896
    That's a great selection for someone just starting out.
  • wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Glad you got them in good condition, Robert. Hope you find something you like in that sampler. And once you've gotten used to the mild-medium cigars, you'll be expanding into the fuller cigars like the Ruination! Think of this as a welcoming gift to CCom or a gift from one veteran to another.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Very very nice bomb from a great botl!
  • GadwinDuilGadwinDuil Posts: 474
    That's a really great selection of mild sticks he sent you there! Like, really good!
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    There are a couple mediums in there.
  • interpiminterpim Posts: 146
    had the MoW since it's been on my list of sticks I want to try, and I had a problem with the first inch of it... It wasn't doing much in the flavor arena for me... I'm glad I stuck it out though, because after that, it was excellent. Draw was a bit tight though... not sure if it was the cigar or the way I punched it.
  • wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    interpim:
    had the MoW since it's been on my list of sticks I want to try, and I had a problem with the first inch of it... It wasn't doing much in the flavor arena for me... I'm glad I stuck it out though, because after that, it was excellent. Draw was a bit tight though... not sure if it was the cigar or the way I punched it.
    That's weird. I've never had a tight draw with the Man O' War. But then again, I always use a double guillotine. I've heard that loosens up the draw a bit more than a punch would, but I'm not sure.
  • Duder2Duder2 Posts: 926
    interpim:
    It probably needed more rest. Smoking a cigar so soon after shipping is always a gamble.