Home Ratings & Reviews

Ashton VSG

I just had an Ashton VSG at an event hosted by Ashton here on Long Island.

That was a great cigar.  I bought 3 and received a San Christobal for free.

Comments

• carmike22carmike22 Posts: 70
    I haven't had one of these yet, but it is on my to try list. I can't wait to try one especially since I love A. Fuente's so much.
  • CrimthannCrimthann Posts: 37
    I love these. They always have plenty at my B&M (therefore plenty in my humidor :) ) so they're up there with my top 5 number of smoked cigars.
  • ashmasterashmaster Posts: 237
    I had my first one about 1-1/2 months ago. It was a Corona Gorda that had been aging for about 16 months and it was absolutely wonderful. Since then I have added a few to my humidor.
  • RushNRushN Posts: 7
    I just finished an Ashton VSG Tres Mystique. It was pretty good, burned even the whole way and left a really velvety white ash which I took off about 1 1/2 inches in. It was a little spicier than the Robusto and burned a little hot near the last third. Deliciously paired with an Ice cold Honey Brown Ale this cigar, provided plenty of smoke with a smooth draw for a good 25 minutes. I have two belicoso No. 1's that need a few months rest. All in all a good cigar but I would personally enjoyed the Robusto a bit more.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    i have one in my humidor right now that has been there a few years. maybe some day soon ill smoke it. iduno. well see.