Home General Discussion
Options

And today's mail... It' gonna be a GOOOOOOD weekend!

Today the mailman brought me the second of two boxes I have purchased lately. These are N0.2 Signitures. There will be some made available for trades, passes and what not.

Comments

• Options
    urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    "NO.2" Signatures? I'm not sure what that means. Are they seconds?
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    No that's just me in my excited delirium... I got these and my order from yesterday "fused" somehow. Brain fart.

These are the Signatures. The No. 2's were from yesterdays order. My wife was talking to me at the same time as I was writing this earlier and obviously I am not so good at muti-tasking :)
  • Options
    madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    Man you're still at the point we're you're listening to her ;)
  • Options
    madurofan:

LMFAO

Man we have been together for so long I can "hear" her when she isn't even here! It's kind of like that annoying little conscience guy that would pop up on the shoulder of a cartoon character... you know?

• Options
    madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    laker1963:
    madurofan:

LMFAO

Man we have been together for so long I can "hear" her when she isn't even here! It's kind of like that annoying little conscience guy that would pop up on the shoulder of a cartoon character... you know?

You mean the one that makes you feel bad for buying 2 boxes of cigars in one shot ;)
  • Options
    madurofan:
    laker1963:
    madurofan:

LMFAO

You mean the one that makes you feel bad for buying 2 boxes of cigars in one shot ;)

THAT"S THE ONE !!!!
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    More Jealousy. Love them Hemeingways!