Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

hey everyone,,,

I'm best friends with millennium115..he highly recommended this forum..he constantly been talking about his fellow botl's.....I just wanted to say hello...
and Im ready to make many friends in this forum.

Look forward to meeting all of you.

Thanks,

Pauly

Comments

• FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    Paulywalnuts2010:
    hey everyone,,,

I'm best friends with millennium115..he highly recommended this forum..he constantly been talking about his fellow botl's.....I just wanted to say hello...

Thanks,

Pauly

Welcome Pauley!

• jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Paulywalnuts2010:
    hey everyone,,,

Thanks,

Pauly
    So are you trading yourself? Or maybe you guys are drunk posting since this is posted once under this name and again under millennium's name? Welcome to the forums.
  • sirfoster83sirfoster83 Posts: 783
    Welcome
  • cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    ...... ?

Welcome....

Why did you post under millenium's name?
  • Welcome Paulie.
  • Welcome Pauly
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Welcome aboard.
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome Pauly.
  • LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    'ello!
  • jsnake... yeah, wine was involved,,,i had my friend and his girl over for drinks and cigars......then decided to sign him up....with my labtop...not realizing that he was writing while he was under my account... srry guys,,,lol. plus we all had lots of wine....and cigars...it was a great night...plus now i have my boy on this forum.. goodnite everyone and srryfor the little mess up..lol stav
  • gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    welcome Pauley
    millennium115:
    jsnake... yeah, wine was involved,,,i had my friend and his girl over for drinks and cigars......then decided to sign him up....with my labtop...not realizing that he was writing while he was under my account... srry guys,,,lol. plus we all had lots of wine....and cigars...it was a great night...plus now i have my boy on this forum.. goodnite everyone and srryfor the little mess up..lol stav
    For penance he shall have to post pics of his girlfriend... It has to be!
  • pnaylonpnaylon Posts: 214
    Man i need to start drunk posting
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    Welcome to the Jungle.... It gets worse here every Day! LOL Not really but we SURE HAVE FUN!
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    i love it when someone drunk posts, lol

"Long ashes my friends."

• GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
    Krieg:
    Except when its you and you dont know it until you wake up the next morning and see what you wrote.
  • It was a good night my friends! Glad I'm posting under my own name now..... haha
    Goldy:
    Krieg:
    Except when its you and you dont know it until you wake up the next morning and see what you wrote.
    God that happens too often to me!