Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Montecristo Minis For Trade...CLOSED

I have an opened 50 box of Montecristo mini's ISOM (40 ramaining) that were given to me that I have no use for, I just don't smoke mini's. I cannot vouch for authenticity as I do not know enough about them but from their appearance I don't think there is an issue. Anyone interested in these in a trade?

Comments

• Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    ATTN: Wwhang this is exactly what you want for your cigarillo needs!
  • Options
    wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Haha. Alright. I'll bite. What are you looking for, Diamond?
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    wwhwang:
    Tell you what brother they are yours if you want them, I will get them out in the mail tomorrow if you like. I am a fan of full bodied sticks with larger ring gauges. I don`t have anything specific in mind, surpise me...let me know..
  • Options
    wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Diamondog:
    wwhwang:
    Tell you what brother they are yours if you want them, I will get them out in the mail tomorrow if you like. I am a fan of full bodied sticks with larger ring gauges. I don`t have anything specific in mind, surpise me...let me know..
    I'll take them. PM me your address and I'll ship things out to you Monday. I'll pm you my address now.
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    My fav minis.
  • Options
    HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    Damn... I had a box of these from a while back - loved em to death. Been jonesin for some more lately too. Wwhwang, you got yourself a good snag.
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨