Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

Bahia Blu

Just had one of these and I really liked it! I've heard alot of mixed reviews on this stick, mainly because of draw problems. I guess I got lucky as mine burned nice and smoothly. The draw was a LITTLE tight but nothing that ruined my night. It wasn't amazingly complex but it was a tastey Wednesday Night smoke. See, I like to take a cigar out on my front step as I study to help me relax and just have a little fun so for occasions like tonight I tend to lean more towards "Everyday" smokes. I'm not gonna take a $10 stick out to study haha. So for what I needed it to do, it performed well. Smelled great, looked great, tasted great. No complaints. Again nothing that I'd put on my "must-buy-more" list but I got it in a sampler and I ended up really digging it.

Comments

• Options
    YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree. They are an enjoyable smoke and easy on the wallet. I'm on my second box.

I haven't had the draw problems though.
  • Options
    Ive seen these, haven't tried any yet but maybe i will now that i have seen some feedback on them!!!
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think these things are great. Great price and a fantastic everyday smoke.
  • Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    They are better than a lot of the reviews you will read. Some folks expect every stick to be a Cuban Cohiba but some of us live in the real world. I don't stock this one but I will smoke them when presented.
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    So far Im batting .500 with these. The first one I had was excellent, was SUPER impressed with the flavor profile especially considering all the awful things I had heard about them, so I ordered a 5-pack. Only had one other (from that 5-pack), and it was absolutely ass-tastic! Wispy little smoke, burn issue after burn issue, and tasted pretty foul. Maybe I tried it too soon after delivery? Still, the first one was good enough that I will definitely explore these more to find out which one is the norm.