Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

Liga Privada T-52 Toro Review

Had my first T-52 recently, and I cannot stop smoking them. The T-52 is one of the most complex, meaty, rich cigars I've ever tasted. It definitely deserves the chatter it gets. I wasn't blown away by my first experiences with the Ligas (Not a huge fan of the no.9, even in the Pig vitola) but the T-52 blend really does it for me. Full review with pics up at the blog.

T-52 Review

Comments

• Options
    Nick2021Nick2021 Posts: 938 ✭✭
    Good to hear, saw my Pigs and T-52 came in at the post office today...should get them later on! Can't wait!
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    I need to revisit with T-52. I tried a couple right after they came out and thought they both were lacking in flavor. The No. 9 has always been a favorite of mine though. One of the guys that works at my B&M said the T-52 has gotten much better so I'll have to give it a try again I guess.
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    PuroFreak:
    I need to revisit with T-52. I tried a couple right after they came out and thought they both were lacking in flavor. The No. 9 has always been a favorite of mine though. One of the guys that works at my B&M said the T-52 has gotten much better so I'll have to give it a try again I guess.
    I haven't had any of late as well. I had a couple of them back when they came out and wasn't impressed. I like the 9 though.
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    phobicsquirrel:
    PuroFreak:
    I haven't had any of late as well. I had a couple of them back when they came out and wasn't impressed. I like the 9 though.
    Yea, was a real let down for me because I had heard they were a stronger and more flavorable smoke than the No. 9. That wasn't the case with my experiences, but maybe they really have gotten better... Guess there is only one way to find out.