Home Cigar 101

Oliva O

jship079jship079 Posts: 621
ok so a buddy of mine has these oliva cigars called O not serie O they have different color bands I think blue black red the wrighting is in glitter I have never seen them but they have oliva on the band they may have just slipped under my radar or tried them and did not like them long ago and forgot about them does any one know any thing about them

Comments

• j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Is the band made of cloth? It sounds like the old style Oliva O, don't know much about it unfortunately. Do you think your buddy would want to part with a few, maybe work a trade?
  • jship079jship079 Posts: 621
    j0z3r:
    Is the band made of cloth? It sounds like the old style Oliva O, don't know much about it unfortunately. Do you think your buddy would want to part with a few, maybe work a trade?
    I do beleave they were I dont know about a trade I can ask he is not as in to cigars as us so I dont no if he stays on top of them they all looked good and he had a gel type tube in there the only thing that worried me is he had a anolog hygro but it was at 67 and every thing looked good I think he had 8 or 10 between the different bands
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    No worries either way, but that's a cigar I've wanted to try and I figure it never hurts to ask.