Home Cigar 101

Gurkha Exotica De Oriente?

One2gofstOne2gofst Posts: 583
I recently was given a tin of these. Can't seem to find any reviews or much about them in general besides they are supposed to be a shorter smoke. Anyone know anything about these? Flavor profile, strength, etc? Thanks

Comments

• stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Dude they have a tin of these at my local but it's like $50. I was always curious as well.

• One2gofstOne2gofst Posts: 583
    Thats way overpriced, You can get a tin online for like $13
    You have a PM
  • One2gofstOne2gofst Posts: 583
    So do you.
  • boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Posts: 1,101
    One2gofst:
    I recently was given a tin of these. Can't seem to find any reviews or much about them in general besides they are supposed to be a shorter smoke. Anyone know anything about these? Flavor profile, strength, etc? Thanks
    Just noticed this thread, but it looks like you two already bought them. Not sure if your still looking for anything on these or not.

So in terms of how they are, I smoked a tin, probably two years back, maybe more, and enjoyed them. Nothing to write home about, but they we're definitely good. I've only smoked a few Gurkha Regents over the years, but these little shorty's reminded me of the Gurkha Regent quite a bit. And if I remember right, probably medium body medium flavor with a little spice to it, but its been a while so I could be off here. All in though, it was more than I was expecting out the little guys, but nothing to go nuts over in my opinion.
    Boyd PM.
  • boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Posts: 1,101
    you too, man
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    I'd like a PM ................................. please with a cherry on top