Home Cigar 101

sweet cigars

can anyone suggest a few different sweet cigars or flavored.I was given a baccarat by my uncle and i loved it.Is there any others similar to that specific cigar.I am looking for maybe a 10 cigar sampler that fits this cigars profile.I am open for suggestions thank you

Comments

• stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Todays daily deal has a sweetened cap. It's not infused though.

• Todays dd are very delicious. The first time i had one i couldnt put it down. Have been through a couple of them now and have enjoyed all. If your looking for some infused sweet cigars i would try out the drew estate cigar sampler...has a bunch of different flavors...my favorites are the kuba kuba....the kuba maduro is on the wish list...the blondie belicoso and the subculture toast.
  • Big ErnBig Ern Posts: 72
    thanks for the info dude im new into being so deep into the hobby of cigars i go on these forums and get answers from dudes that have been into this for a while so i dont gotta waste time and dough on wack shti ya know?....BIG ERN
  • Yea this place is a wealth of information...this place has been life changing.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    if you like sweeter cigars that are not infused and you are willing to try a cigar that does not have a sweetened cap then you should find yourself looking more at maduros. try the Oliva Serie G maduro. its a good cigar for the price, its non-infused, and does not have a sugar cap. the sweet is subtle but it is there. you could also pick up notes of coffee, earth, and coco.
  • RaschNutsRaschNuts Posts: 882
    kuzi16:
    if you like sweeter cigars that are not infused and you are willing to try a cigar that does not have a sweetened cap then you should find yourself looking more at maduros. try the Oliva Serie G maduro. its a good cigar for the price, its non-infused, and does not have a sugar cap. the sweet is subtle but it is there. you could also pick up notes of coffee, earth, and coco.
    Ashton Aged Maduro is similiar to this. Very good cigar.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    RaschNuts:
    kuzi16:
    Ashton Aged Maduro is similiar to this. Very good cigar.
    it is very good. however, for the price (at least to a new smoker) it may not be worth the coin.
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Kristoff Sumatra has a sweet pallet feel to it.

• YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like the Drew Estates Tabak Especiale. They are a little pricey, but I wait for them to go on special.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    My favorite is the CAO Bella Vanilla Corona. Great stick and not too expensive. That's a really great brand and if you like Maduro's, try the CAO Gold Maduro. The sampler is at the bottom of the page. http://www.cigar.com/cigars/viewcigar.asp?brand=281
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    stephen_hannibal:
    Kristoff Sumatra has a sweet pallet feel to it.

+1