Home Ratings & Reviews

Ave Maria

Anyone have a review out there?

Comments

• NYHCx516xNYHCx516x Posts: 728
    yea... im a bit curious too. i wonder if we are looking into it for the same reason! :)
  • robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    NYHCx516x:
    yea... im a bit curious too. i wonder if we are looking into it for the same reason! :)
    hmmm... it might be the same reason I clicked on this link...
  • fuentejpsfuentejps Posts: 345
    me too
  • HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    haha, me too. Looking for some insight on this one....anyone....Bueller....anyone....?
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    I no longer dive in headfirst blindly
    screw it. i bit :)
  • gio164gio164 Posts: 180
    Me too...
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    gio164:
    Me too...
    Me TOO ! LOL
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    NYHCx516x:
    Yeah I felt the power of Kelly move me.

• robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    dammit... i probably will too
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    I too had to bite.
  • Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,753 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I bit too.
  • Almost bit. Emailed her and everything but had to back out... Money just not good. I SWEAR I will make it up to myself lol
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    I don't think you guys are going to be disappointed, Ave Maria is fantastic. The Crusader in particular is very nice. And for the price Kelly offered, I'd have bought a box worth if I didn't already have one coming.
  • NYHCx516x:
    me too. hope they don't suck.
  • JdoraisJdorais Posts: 652
    i bit on this deal as well.
  • doromathdoromath Posts: 576
    It looks tasty and I've been oogling the new releases for a week now. Almost bit on this one but I'm tight on money and what I have to spend is already earmarked. STILL I almost bit on it...
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    stephen_hannibal:
    NYHCx516x:
    Yeah I felt the power of Kelly move me.

Isnt that *** the Truth! SHe looks so Much like my Daughter its spooky and I cave for her as well! LOL
  • Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    I just had one. I'm not good at reviews, but it's a very nice cigar. Very good construction, amazing burn, complex aroma, and lots of leather and spice in the flavor. It's not a powerhouse,but it's not mild either. Somewhere in the medium full category I'd say. It reminded me a bit of the sccc. I'm going to try and sit on my other one for a while and see what some rest does for it, but if it's ever on special again I would buy it.
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    Kelly made me do it, at least that is my story and I am sticking to it.
    fla-gypsy:
    Kelly made me do it, at least that is my story and I am sticking to it.
    :) many people have avoided prison time with that line.
    Had another Knights Templar tonight, really enjoying the slightly smaller ring gauge relative to other toros. Though I've gotta say I think I enjoyed the complexity of the Crusader a bit more, I picked up a more diverse array of flavors in that size. The toro is still damn good and I don't regret going with that size one bit.
  • Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    Anyone know which size is in the best of show sampler? I'm thinking it's the Knights Templar.
  • DHawkDHawk Posts: 45
    I bit on it as well and got mine Friday. Hope to give one a try today.
    I got mine on Friday and couldn't wait any longer. Just finished my first one and my head is still spinning as I type. The prelight aroma and taste is fantastic. Construction and burn were perfect as expected. The flavor is very complex with lots of coffee and plenty of other flavors I couldnot pick out. The strength was much greater than anticipated and I am a bit incapacitated from it. The finish is dry and long on this stick and good. I am going to rest the others for a few weeks to see what the difference is. Try it, you will like it. When I can think straight again I will come back and add to this.
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    fla-gypsy:
    I got mine on Friday and couldn't wait any longer. Just finished my first one and my head is still spinning as I type. The prelight aroma and taste is fantastic. Construction and burn were perfect as expected. The flavor is very complex with lots of coffee and plenty of other flavors I couldnot pick out. The strength was much greater than anticipated and I am a bit incapacitated from it. The finish is dry and long on this stick and good. I am going to rest the others for a few weeks to see what the difference is. Try it, you will like it. When I can think straight again I will come back and add to this.
    Still waiting....
    Russ55:
    Anyone know which size is in the best of show sampler? I'm thinking it's the Knights Templar.
    That's the one Russ.
  • Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,753 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Had one last night, good smoke.
    Mine came in yesterday, but I'm outta town till tomorrow nite
    laker1963:
    fla-gypsy:
    Still waiting....
    Well after much thought and Lakers poke in the ribs my opinion is this is a tasty stick that is probably not for everyone and not worth the retail price but still good and should be tried.