Home General Discussion

whatchya think of my new .....

hopefully it has changed for you as well now. And is no longer a silly picture of me:p

Comments

• sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    Nice. Looks like some sort of military decoration.
  • Sol1821Sol1821 Posts: 707 ✭✭
    heres the big picture image
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    sol1821:

hopefully it has changed for you as well now. And is no longer a silly picture of me:p
    I think I see a pattern here... :)
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    how is the Maduro?
  • Poker_SlobPoker_Slob Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like it!
    robbyras:
    how is the Maduro?
    unfortunate that will be the only MoW that I am likely to try as they are only available in the war chest, and I think UK Customs might spot that one coming through:(
  • robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    sol1821:
    robbyras:
    how is the Maduro?
    unfortunate that will be the only MoW that I am likely to try as they are only available in the war chest, and I think UK Customs might spot that one coming through:(
    DOH! I'm waiting on my Armadas to come in... can't wait to fire one up... i am a bachelor on friday so I hope they arrive by then...
    robbyras:
    sol1821:
    robbyras:
    how is the Maduro?
    DOH! I'm waiting on my Armadas to come in... can't wait to fire one up... i am a bachelor on friday so I hope they arrive by then...
    ive got a few comming my way, I can't wait......... I think I might have one as a new year smoke........... I'm going to have to have a stick per day to make some space for the new arrivals
  • Nick2021Nick2021 Posts: 938 ✭✭
    Sounds like a good plan, good smoke for a good time of the year!
    sol1821:
    robbyras:
    sol1821:
    robbyras:
    how is the Maduro?
    ive got a few comming my way, I can't wait......... I think I might have one as a new year smoke........... I'm going to have to have a stick per day to make some space for the new arrivals
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    That's awesome man. Love to see the maduro ribbon included.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    what?
    no armada band?
    Lol dont know how you managed to miss the armada band band dude its the first on the left :p
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    robbyras:
    how is the Maduro?
    I like them.
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    I need to get some of the Maduro but I am not buying the chest.