Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Massive Destruction at my House ( With Pics ) updated

Just a little over a year ago I found this forum and I have made so many good friends in just over a year. You guys never stop amazing me with your kindness and I am blessed to be a part of this community. So Far these are the people that have gotten together to destroy my mail box........ 46 cigars so far and more coming in every day. Some of you I don't have your Online name so please jump in here and claim up to your destruction

Josh Rasch
Lilwing
Royly Robinson
T Even
Sniper
Jetmech
Bandy
Sandman
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Comments

• Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    WOW!! That is awesome!! You can take a bath in that ashtray!!!!
  • Options
    Glad they made it safe. Im Josh.
  • Options
    Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    Enjoy the Smokes bro! Awesome Hit!!!
  • Options
    JZJZ Posts: 827
    A dog too! They thought of everything!! JK That looks awesome!
  • Options
    sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    Nice hit! Glad your dog made it out alive.
  • Options
    RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    NICE FREAKING DESTRUCTION!
  • Options
    The CankThe Cank Posts: 799
    JZ:
    A dog too! They thought of everything!! JK That looks awesome!

Yes they even threw in a friggin dog ! How awesome is that ?
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had to do what I had to do bro..you were well deserving..enjoy them even though you butchered my name.... (Royln Robinson, to be exact..lol) Merry Christmas
  • Options
    WOW!! Way too jealous... They even sent an ash tray... Sweet, enjoy!
  • Options
    smoke em if you got em:
    I had to do what I had to do bro..you were well deserving..enjoy them even though you butchered my name.... (Royln Robinson, to be exact..lol) Merry Christmas

yeah I type all jacked up
  • Options
    lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    You're welcome, bro. Enjoy!
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • Options
    Thanks to all of you I will never have to buy another cigar for the rest of my life !

J/K Cigar.com
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    Most welcome Brett! Happy holidays, and Im still looking forward to firing a stick up with you next time I get out to St Loo.

• Options
    nikostewartnikostewart Posts: 451
    That looks like an amazing selection from some great friends! Enjoy!
  • Options
    Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    That's weird that my package didn't make it there yet. Let me know when it does Brett. Oh & you might wanna check out the "Calling all holiday bombers fire at will" thread. But don't blame me I just set it up, it was your friends idea to bomb you. Guess you have been traveling & working too hard or something like that. Enjoy then brother & happy holidays.
  • Options
    The Sniper:
    Most welcome Brett! Happy holidays, and Im still looking forward to firing a stick up with you next time I get out to St Loo.

You let me know when that is gonna be brother !
  • Options
    Sandman1am:
    That's weird that my package didn't make it there yet. Let me know when it does Brett. Oh & you might wanna check out the "Calling all holiday bombers fire at will" thread. But don't blame me I just set it up, it was your friends idea to bomb you. Guess you have been traveling & working too hard or something like that. Enjoy then brother & happy holidays.

Tony just checked mail. No package brother....... whats the tracking # say ?
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    JZ:
    A dog too! They thought of everything!!
    damnit.... you beat me to the joke...
  • Options
    Tony I got your package today..... Thanks Man you went way overboard with the Hammer but I LOVE It ! All you guys went crazy but Thanks ! I love all of ya ! Merry Christmas to all of you !
  • Options
    BeastcigarBeastcigar Posts: 44 ✭✭
    Thanks all you guys for helping me put this bomb together, Haha Brett, yes I called the airstrike That blew the roof off your house, thankyou Sandman for helping me put it together, Also thankyou everyone who sent out WMD's Merry Christmas, to you and your families!!!! Smoke a good stick as a present to yourself
  • Options
    Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    The Cank:
    Tony I got your package today..... Thanks Man you went way overboard with the Hammer but I LOVE It ! All you guys went crazy but Thanks ! I love all of ya ! Merry Christmas to all of you !
    Brett anytime man glad they got there safe. Merry christmas & enjoy the cigars. It was my pleasure to set this up for you since james had such a great idea.
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    now that's a serious bomb! your dog looks like they want that MoW Armada...

"Long ashes my friends."