Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Good Ol' Fashioned Bomb - Need Nominations!

HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
Yup... it's far past time for me to be bombing some folks 'round here - it's by the grace of this forum alone that I have a full humidor. So, since it's impossible to keep track of all the bombs flying around, who wants to nominate a deserving brother? Shoot me some PMs!
¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨

Comments

• Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    PM sent big dawg!

• Options
    Repliedified

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • Options
    bearbbearb Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭
    I might suggest wayne (wwhang) as he has had to: move from the states to canada, has issues with his parents, lost a whack of good cigars due to shipping issues, takes care of the addresses of the botls, I could go on, but I will respectfully stop there! ps. if you need his need address I have it in kitchener, as it is only 10 minutes from me...although we have not yet met in person
  • Options
    GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
    PM sent
  • Options
    Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    PM
  • Options
    GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
    New PM
  • Options
    bearbbearb Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭
    bearb:
    I might suggest wayne (wwhang) as he has had to: move from the states to canada, has issues with his parents, lost a whack of good cigars due to shipping issues, takes care of the addresses of the botls, I could go on, but I will respectfully stop there! ps. if you need his need address I have it in kitchener, as it is only 10 minutes from me...although we have not yet met in person
    ///guess I can't read about the PM vs. public (no luck in trying to 'delete' it)...anyway, I stand by my 'nomination'
  • Options
    cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    No PM's from me, but a list instead.:
    Here's the list:

ENFIDL
    Duder2
    T evan50
    sightunseen
    Robbras
    The Sniper
    BandyT09
    sirfoster83
    Redtailhawkoz
    Jship079
    Icpleel
  • Options
    Alrighty I've got my pick here.... And he's gonna have NO idea lol.