Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

New BORK Gift Pack!

HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
Yup... I'm also looking for any new members to the forum, new cigar enthusiasts, OR, even someone that a member knows that might enjoy a nice little starter pack! Feel free to post nominations (including nominating yourself) here in the thread, or you can PM me. You WON'T be disappointed!

Edited: Barring extreme exclusions, I think I might want to keep this to members of the forum...
¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨

Comments

• Options
    nikostewartnikostewart Posts: 451
    I'm game for a gift!
  • Options
    JCizzleJCizzle Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭
    PM sent.
    Light 'em up.
  • Options
    PsychoSJGPsychoSJG Posts: 766 ✭✭✭
    I'd like to nominate letashane. This is the new BORK is friends with Enfidl, just returned from service where he found out his ex *** stole his Humi and sticks. I'm planning to hit him with a welcome bomb myself, when I can walk around again
  • Options
    PsychoSJG:
    I'd like to nominate letashane. This is the new BORK is friends with Enfidl, just returned from service where he found out his ex *** stole his Humi and sticks. I'm planning to hit him with a welcome bomb myself, when I can walk around again
    that guy sounds like a good guy
  • Options
    HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    PsychoSJG:
    Damn good idea - I think we have a winner.
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • Options
    PsychoSJGPsychoSJG Posts: 766 ✭✭✭
    Hays:
    PsychoSJG:
    I wish I could send at the same time as you to make him regret ever joining the forum haha
  • Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    Hays:
    PsychoSJG:

+1, what better way to show a new brother what kind of folks inhabit this forum
  • Options
    PsychoSJG:
    WOW, we're on the same page. I said the same thing earlier on the new "bomb need target" thread.
  • Options
    ellinasellinas Posts: 329
    well i've been smoking for a year now, and about 4 days ago i got a friend hooked on cigars......i let him try a diesel unlimited and since then all he can think about is cigars...for being new to the forum....shame is a good choice too