Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

RP Decade, trade??

Hey, I'm looking to give these a try anyone have a few laying around they want to trade.. I have the RP sun growns, Deisel Unlimited, some odds and ends on the Vegas line, RP, WOW's (sorry, no Amada) and Padilla for a swap out. Anyway, looking for 2 or 3, nothing crazy, I hear good things and Ccom doesn't seem to have them for some reason. send me a PM if interested

Comments

• Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    Give CCom a call. They dont advertise them for some reason, but when I talked to Kelly Graffin she was able to hook me up with the RP Decades I wanted to try, and at an AWESOME price too!

• Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mperconte:
    Hey, I'm looking to give these a try anyone have a few laying around they want to trade.. I have the RP sun growns, Deisel Unlimited, some odds and ends on the Vegas line, RP, WOW's (sorry, no Amada) and Padilla for a swap out. Anyway, looking for 2 or 3, nothing crazy, I hear good things and Ccom doesn't seem to have them for some reason. send me a PM if interested
    I am pretty sure I have a few of these if I can find them. I'll check tonight when I get home.

If someone else wants to get them to you before me then it is fine with me.
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    If you talk to Kelly, ask for the Torpedos...as for a possible trade, what other RPs and Padillas do you have?

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    Tim just hooked me up with 10 Torpedos for a nice price. All done by e-mail...I love this site!
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    Sweet, do you know of they are the Anniversarios?

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    just some advice, try not to post prices on here. Ccom as well as other companies. Just seems fair to Ccom I think
  • Options
    Thanks, Editted....
  • Options
    Krieg:
    Sweet, do you know of they are the Anniversarios?
    He didn't say, and I know nothing about them to guess.