Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

Cain Daytona

Alex_SvensonAlex_Svenson Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭
Was at the Oliva factory and got to spark one of these up. Great cigar. Rather than focusing on power it was just a great balanced and rich blend. I did not have a chance to do a full review but it was a nice stick.

Comments

• Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    Awesome Alex! Any idea when these will be available?
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Alex Svenson:
    Was at the Oliva factory and got to spark one of these up. Great cigar. Rather than focusing on power it was just a great balanced and rich blend. I did not have a chance to do a full review but it was a nice stick.
    Is it still straight Ligero tobacco Alex? Natural or Maduro?
  • Options
    I didn't ask about the ligero but great question. I was walking through the factory and wish I could have have snagged one to focus on after the fact. Our first shipment will be landing in the a month or so. We will have preorders set up in a week or so and shipments should start 3/1
  • Options
    Awesome! Thanks for the info Alex! I've been looking forward to these and the Cain F lancero... Any word on that one being out or coming out soon?
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Sounds like something to check out all right. Thanks Alex.
  • Options
    PuroFreak:
    Awesome! Thanks for the info Alex! I've been looking forward to these and the Cain F lancero... Any word on that one being out or coming out soon?
    Cain F Lancero is a excellent. I am actually smoking one right now as a mater of fact. Nice flavor. Wish these were going to be regular production but I think they are going to be for special events only.
  • Options
    Alex Svenson:
    PuroFreak:
    Cain F Lancero is a excellent. I am actually smoking one right now as a mater of fact. Nice flavor. Wish these were going to be regular production but I think they are going to be for special events only.
    Damn! I hope to get my hands on a few of those... I am a huge fan of the lancero size in most smokes and that one really interested me.