Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

If you thought I had forgotten..... ( The Time is arriving )

Over the Holidays 8 of you showed me what the true meaning of Christmas and friendship is all about. Thanks to you guys I will never have to buy another cigar for the rest of my life......

The Planes are over head my friends and they will be dropping mass amounts of cigars. The 8 of you keep your eyes up because I am coming for you !

Comments

• bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Cank:
    Over the Holidays 8 of you showed me what the true meaning of Christmas and friendship is all about. Thanks to you guys I will never have to buy another cigar for the rest of my life......

The Planes are over head my friends and they will be dropping mass amounts of cigars. The 8 of you keep your eyes up because I am coming for you !
    Ummm, welcome back? LOL
  • lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    bandyt09:
    The Cank:

Ummm, welcome back? LOL

I think everyone should attack Brett again!
  • The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    NO!

No No NO NO no no No No NO NO no no no no no no!!!

Read my bio man, just read it Brett! NO!

please no? :-)
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    The Sniper:
    NO!

LMAO!
  • lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    The Sniper:
    NO!

I think he needs a new cooler...
  • The CankThe Cank Posts: 799
    The Sniper:
    NO!

I read your Bio and all I can see is that you like San Cristobal, 5 Vegas Cask Strength, Gurkha Titan II, La Aurora 1495, Oliva Connie, Padilla Signature 1932....... Thanks for the help !!!
  • The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    The Cank:
    The Sniper:
    NO!

I read your Bio and all I can see is that you like San Cristobal, 5 Vegas Cask Strength, Gurkha Titan II, La Aurora 1495, Oliva Connie, Padilla Signature 1932....... Thanks for the help !!!
    Dang it bro, we GOTSTA get you some reading glasses so next time you dont miss the IMPORTANT FIRST PART.... LOL