Home General Discussion

Illusione and more!

timbtimb Posts: 353 ✭✭✭

They're heeeeeeeeeee!  Email me at tblythe @ cigar.com or service @ cigar.com for pricing and availablilty. 

Illusione, E.P. Carrillo, and Kristoff

Comments

• ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    email sent!
  • xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    What do you guys think of these? What kinda flavor/strength profiles are these known for?
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    ENFIDL:
    email sent!
  • KCWKCW Posts: 1,334 ✭✭✭
    xmacro:
    What do you guys think of these? What kinda flavor/strength profiles are these known for?
    +1
  • BlueRingsBlueRings Posts: 367
    I am an Illusione Epernay Le Ferme man, the white with gold label of the Illusione brand. I am in love with these. I did a review a while back on these. They are awesome.
    Can anyone PM me the deal or jsut post it here? Seems Tim's left for the day
  • ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    xmacro:
    The info is on here since Alex said last week these 3 brands would be arriving soon.
    The Beard is giving us a heads up.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    ShotgunJohn:
    xmacro:
    The info is on here since Alex said last week these 3 brands would be arriving soon.
    Alex didn't give pricing and I believe that's what he is looking for
    ShotgunJohn:
    xmacro:
    The Beard is advertising prices, very likely a reduced price - hence my inquiry

EDIT - ENFIDL beat me to it

• j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    xmacro:
    ShotgunJohn:
    xmacro:

I'd be interested in his pricing as well, but it was my understanding, and perhaps I'm wrong, that he was giving general pricing as opposed to the discounted deals he offers via email. I'd love to pick up some Illusione Epernay at a good price.

Maybe if Tim sees this *HINT HINT Tim* he can do an email special on an Illusione Epernay line sampler, I really want to try the Le Elegance and Le Petit vitolas in particular.
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    j0z3r:
    xmacro:
    ShotgunJohn:
    xmacro:

I'd be interested in his pricing as well, but it was my understanding, and perhaps I'm wrong, that he was giving general pricing as opposed to the discounted deals he offers via email. I'd love to pick up some Illusione Epernay at a good price.

Maybe if Tim sees this *HINT HINT Tim* he can do an email special on an Illusione Epernay line sampler, I really want to try the Le Elegance and Le Petit vitolas in particular.
    +1!!!!!!!!! I'd love to see a deal on them too!
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    For Illusione, I'm a big fan of the MJ12, and I just got an email back from Tim about them....I will definitely be picking up a box next week if he can hold the deal that long for me, best price I have ever seen (by a good bit) on a box of the MJ12s - with free shipping. I didn't ask for or get any other prices, but I highly reccomend any fans of Illusione (or EPC or Kristoff for that matter) to shoot Tim an email and see what he has to offer.
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    j0z3r:
    xmacro:
    ShotgunJohn:
    xmacro:

I'd be interested in his pricing as well, but it was my understanding, and perhaps I'm wrong, that he was giving general pricing as opposed to the discounted deals he offers via email.
    Pretty sure this is not the case Joe. I emailed Kelly (Tim was out of the office) the day after Alex said something about carrying these three lines, and the price Tim shot me for the MJ12s was significantly cheaper than the price Kelly gave me. I'm pretty sure he is doling out some deals on these brands right now.
    Beard got back to me; seems there's no "price list" he's giving out, but he's definitely cutting some nice deals on these if you tell him which cigar/vitola you're looking for
    Wish I got a response...Sad [:(]

• j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    alienmisprint:
    j0z3r:
    xmacro:
    ShotgunJohn:
    xmacro:

I'd be interested in his pricing as well, but it was my understanding, and perhaps I'm wrong, that he was giving general pricing as opposed to the discounted deals he offers via email.
    Pretty sure this is not the case Joe. I emailed Kelly (Tim was out of the office) the day after Alex said something about carrying these three lines, and the price Tim shot me for the MJ12s was significantly cheaper than the price Kelly gave me. I'm pretty sure he is doling out some deals on these brands right now.
    If that's the case, then let the good times roll. When two ccom salespeople compete for the lowest pricing, we win. :D
    stephen_hannibal:

PM to ya
    j0z3r:
    alienmisprint:
    j0z3r:
    xmacro:
    ShotgunJohn:
    xmacro:

If that's the case, then let the good times roll. When two ccom salespeople compete for the lowest pricing, we win. :D
    Yeah, the pricing definitely isn't the same across the board - sometimes Kelly gets me a better deal, sometimes the Beard gets me a better deal.
    xmacro:
    stephen_hannibal:

PM to ya
    Thank you sir... you have mail.

stephen_hannibal:
    xmacro:
    stephen_hannibal:

PM to ya