Home General Discussion

Any members that have BlackBerries interested in joining the Ccom BBM Group?

bacon.jaybacon.jay Posts: 720 ✭✭✭
I know it's been a while since the BBM group got started and thought I'd mention it again on the forums. Anybody new to the BlackBerry interested in a group invite? PM me your PIN and I'll add you to the group!

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Forgive my ignorance but what exactly is this BBM?
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    PM sent.
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • Poker_SlobPoker_Slob Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PM sent
  • bacon.jaybacon.jay Posts: 720 ✭✭✭
    Make sure that your BlackBerry Messenger is updated to the latest version through BlackBerry ApWorld, inside the app itself, or navigate on your BlackBerry browser to www.blackberry.com/messenger.

For those that do not know what BlackBerry Messenger (BBM) is, it is a native instant messaging client specific to BlackBerrys. It's a very useful tool in much of the business world for quick communication between business professionals.

• bobdbobd Posts: 71
    could I get more info about the group before I join?
    It's just some of us guys from the forums and it lets you chat about cigars, have review sessions. we even had some BBM Herfs a couple of times. you can talk to whoever isn't busy at the time, and it's a lot of fun generally. I know we have a couple guys on there that don't have a chance to get on the forums a lot. The group is only for forum members, so we don't have anyone that you haven't encountered before. If you join and don't like it, you can always leave the group, so there's really nothing to worry about joining. Try it out!

• MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    You have a PM Sir
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    bacon.jay did you just try to ping me? For the life of me I can't find the BBM thing on my BB so i can reply.
    I've added everyone's pin that has sent it to me so far. Anyone else interested? Bob?

• HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    Holy crap Jay, you still have this going? That's awesome.. wish I had the data plan on my BB so I could get back into this. For anyone still on the fence, let me tell you - it's awesome, and you really get to know your BOTL's on a much deeper level.
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • bobdbobd Posts: 71
    pm sent
    Added you bobd.