Home General Discussion
Options

What is your count??

Sat down tonight counted inventory wanted to catalog what I have. I am getting so deep in my humidors that I didn't know what I have anymore. Not anymore... 237... I think it is quite low compaired to some of you guys. Chime in!!!!

42 Illusione Epernay Le Ferme
24 Padilla 1932 Torpedo
21 Cain Daytona #4
20 Alec Bradley Tempus Centurion
20 Padilla Miami Toro
20 My Father #1
10 My Father Limited Reserve
10 LFD Double Ligero Chisel Maduro
10 LFD Double Ligero Chisel
6 My Father Le Bijou Churchill
6 La Aroma De Cuba Mi Amor Magnifico
2 AF Anejo 55
9 Camacho CorojoTorpedos
6 AF Anejo Sharks
5 Opus Love Affair
4 Opus 1993 Double Corona
4 Opus Love Affair
1 AF Anejo Sand Shark
4 Trinidad Fundadores ISOM
2 Cohiba Esplendido ISOM
6 PDR Capa Oscura
4 Antano Dark Corojo Torpedos
4 Rocky Patel Decade Limited Reserve
1 Nub Figurado Habano Studio Tobac

Comments

• Options
    JCizzleJCizzle Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭
    BlueRings:
    Where do you get all these weird Nubs?
    Light 'em up.
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    JCizzle:
    BlueRings:
    Special Studio Tobac samplers that have been floating around at events, and to/from the brand ambassadors.

I probably have about 250 sticks total between my humidors and cooler.
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Is "too many" a suitable answer? That's the only one I've got, counting would take too long, but more importantly would cause me to seek help for my buying addiction.
  • Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    probably 20 sticks. spending money on other things. I just don't have the disposal income anymore
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Nice collection you have there. About 15. But my first month club shipment shipped today. Can't wait to see what I get.
  • Options
    Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    last count i was upwards of 200 with more coming in thank god lol
  • Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    My last count was 600+...Don't tell my wife ;)
  • Options
    bigjohn125bigjohn125 Posts: 476
    35 with 8 more in route and a box of 5 vegas gold in the works.
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    413, not counting the deal fromTim in route...
  • Options
    The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    117, no make that 116, I just decided to smoke one.
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    iduno... i think im in the area of 500ish. that may be on the low side.
  • Options
    BlueRingsBlueRings Posts: 367
    JCizzle:
    BlueRings:
    Yup, I got it from the tour.
  • Options
    BlueRingsBlueRings Posts: 367
    Here is the breakdown

500 and over Insane borderline cigar schizophrenic
    300 and over Mad as a Hatter and a cigar hoarder
    200 and over Obessive complusive starting to foam at the mouth
    100 Normal and like it that way
    50 Hobbist/ Weekend smoker occasional toker

Less than 50 you need a mailbox bomb to fill up that void. Help a brother out!!!
    I fall between Obessive complusive and Mad as a Hatter
  • Options
    alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    Most likely somehwere between Mad as a Hatter and Insane Borderline Cigar Schizophrenia, but I haven't actually counted since before I moved everything into my cabinet.
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    j0z3r:
    Is "too many" a suitable answer? That's the only one I've got, counting would take too long, but more importantly would cause me to seek help for my buying addiction.
    I agree. I don't have the patience to count anymore. I've been trying to smoke down my collection but it doesn't seem to be moving. LOL! And I broke my buying restriction. Splitting a box of MoW PA with a friend. I almost made it 2 months without buying.
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    dennisking:
    probably 20 sticks. spending money on other things. I just don't have the disposal income anymore
    Yet every time I see what you're smoking it's always a nice stick. I'm trying to smoke down to a more reasonable number but for now...

I'm Mad as a Hatter and a Cigar Hoarder.
  • Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    bigharpoon:
    dennisking:
    Yet every time I see what you're smoking it's always a nice stick. I'm trying to smoke down to a more reasonable number but for now...

I'm Mad as a Hatter and a Cigar Hoarder.
    i smoke a stick every week or two so I try to make them count. I love a lot of sticks but since my wife put the clamp on my smoking, I try to make the sticks worthwhile. The times I smoke my lesser expensive stuff are the times when I go golfing or when my wife is out of town. When I buy sticks, I try to go for something really nice that I wouldn't smoke daily. My wife also thinks that $10 and under is a reasonable price for a stick

I need to stock up on some more daily sticks though. I like to share with friends and I would like to send some bombs to peeps. I'm hoping for the lottery win one of these days.
  • Options
    kevin1323kevin1323 Posts: 294
    I have 15 in the humi and 41 to be delivered today (hopefully)

getting the weekend blitz (20 LPH), Diesel High Octane Sampler, and a 5er of RyJ 1875 Bullys
  • Options
    RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    I am at 40 aging, and about 25 smoking stogys and 10-15 traders.... IM sooooooo low for me, But hey ....... I'm not saying my humis are empty and then posting i have over 200 and more on the way! LOL
  • Options
    bluezulubluezulu Posts: 136 ✭✭✭
    Damn yall collections are massive. At my max I would have maybe 75 to 100 sticks but money is a little tight these days so I only keep about 20 at a time in the Humi. I still get to smoke one stick a day though so it ain't all bad. Dang it would be cool if somebody could send me a bomb lol. I even have a montecristo #2 I can throw in.
  • Options
    gaberoxgaberox Posts: 824
    I only have about 40. The collecters bug is trying to infect me. Im trying oh so hard not to let it.
  • Options
    camgfscamgfs Posts: 968
    I fall into this category:
    300 and over - Mad as a Hatter and a cigar hoarder

More than hafl are ISOM sticks, but I'm Canadian so it's legal, lol.

• Options
    Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,753 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Less than 75.
  • Options
    KCWKCW Posts: 1,334 ✭✭✭
    According to my new "Rate MY Cigar" App. I have 141
  • Options
    boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Posts: 1,101
    hahaha, love the descriptions. I guess I'm normal right now, but i'm usually somewhere between normal and obsessive compulsive. haha. Probably have between 75 and 100 right now, which is plenty for me and means that I've stuck to my budget so I have a happy wife. haha

I have a 100-150 count aging humi and a 50 count smoking one that I just picked up and seasoned, and it has been a while since I've bought anything, which is a good thing. Its allowed me to smoke down my holiday Diesel hoarding session. I've been good all year, but the itch is coming back, I can feel it. . . . The lone empty section of my humi stares at me everytime I open the thing. Its daring me to fill it back up again . . .
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Before my 2 recent donations to the troops I think I was close ti 1000+, now it is probably in the 750 range.
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    not enough...
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    BlueRings:
    500 and over Insane borderline cigar schizophrenic
    Diamondog:
    not enough...
    I think.

• Options
    kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    I am hovering close to 400 ..... plus I have a few of Barry's COTMC packages sitting in my humi since his packages come to me ..... Now that I have my second coolidor setup I have no problems helping any of our Canadian Bork's out
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Much lower than it use to be. All my previously expendable income now goes to College tuitions. Sitting at about a hundred.