Home Cigar 101
Options

Birthday discount?

wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
Hey guys. I've heard several people mentioning a birthday discount. Since my birthday's tomorrow (4/21), I was wondering if anyone knew if I had to use it on my birthday or if I can save it for later use. Anyone know how much and how long it's good for?

Comments

• Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    wwhwang:
    Hey guys. I've heard several people mentioning a birthday discount. Since my birthday's tomorrow (4/21), I was wondering if anyone knew if I had to use it on my birthday or if I can save it for later use. Anyone know how much and how long it's good for?
    It does expire after a certain time... My Guess is maybe 10 days or so? Don't know for I've never used it, but a good deal none the less!!!
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    I've used mine before, and it wasn't the exact date. I think as long as you're close, and not trying to pull a fast one they work with you, which I'm sure you're not.
  • Options
    Russ55:
    I've used mine before, and it wasn't the exact date. I think as long as you're close, and not trying to pull a fast one they work with you, which I'm sure you're not.
    Haha. Not trying to pull a fast one. Just wondering because I'm still trying to figure out my finances at the point.
  • Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    I believe it was good for a month
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    fla-gypsy:
    I believe it was good for a month
    Yeah, I remember last year it was 10%, off good for a month.
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    I asked Tim about it the other day and he said that on your bday you'll get an email from them with the details. Happy Early Birthday Wayne!!
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happy Birthday Wayne just in case I dont get the chance to give you a shout out tomorrow.
  • Options
    dwayne3307dwayne3307 Posts: 272
    My bday was 3/12, got the email that day and the code was good until 4/15. 10% off. Happy bday man!
  • Options
    mfotismfotis Posts: 720 ✭✭
    Happy B-Day bro.
  • Options
    HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    wwhwang:
    Happy Birthday bro!! 4/21 is my son's birthday AND my sister's birthday. Good day indeed!
  • Options
    Thanks for wishing me a happy birthday and helping me out, guys. Now, I just need to figure out what to get lol.
  • Options
    undulacundulac Posts: 1,129
    Hey! We share the same birthday. I have a great day planned so far. First, I'm going to go to work for about 9-10 hours. Then, I'm going to rush home to eat and get my daughter ready so I can go coach her tball team which is best described as organized chaos. Then, once I get home, it's time to get the kids ready for school and clean up a liitle. And finally around 9:30 I'll kiss my wife goodnight and I'll step outside for a cigar of choice. I still haven't decided which stick yet.
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Hey wayne... HappyBirthday, and yes you have a month to think it over, but only one order.
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    This thread has turned into the Birthday Discount Happy Birthday Wayne thread, lol.

Happy B-Day Wayne!!!
  • Options
    The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Happy B-Day Brother. Smoke one for us, or two, or three.......
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    One of the cooler, more personal, awesome things CCom does!
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man I didn't know we got a birthday discount. Probably would have pulled the trigger on something just for the heck of it.
  • Options
    shiggityshiggity Posts: 1
    Old thread but wanted to confirm this still applies.  2/28 and 3/29 respectively.  yay!
  • Options
    matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes it does

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• Options
    NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    GREAT!
    All I needed was an excuse to buy more cigars... thanks. I do luv me some ccom stoggies though.
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been wondering about this to. Wouldn't mind getting a discount on a box of the ccom Cuban label. 
  • Options
    The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    If you're in COTMC you used to get that discount added as well.  Not sure if that still applies but at a 20% discount I used to stock up.