Home Cigar 101
Options

Padilla Miami Edicion Limitada?

blurrblurr Posts: 962 ✭✭
Concerning the maduro or Oscuro version of the Miami thats being offered in a few samplers around here & sis, is it possible & if so where could I acquired these in boxes or 5 to 10 packs?

Comments

• Options
    lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    Shoot an e-mail to The Beard..... tblythe@cigar.com. Or try Andy..... adzikoski@cigar.com
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • Options
    SmokySuitSmokySuit Posts: 429
    Yea email Ccom. If you can't find them I am making a trip to the CI Superstore next week (about 1 hour away) and I can grab singles there (9$ each). PM if you want me to grab you some and work out a trade.
  • Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    I smoked a few of these and feel it is not worthy of the Padilla Miami label. It is a fine maduro, but it is not any better than a lot of good $2-$3 maduros. JMHO
  • Options
    blurrblurr Posts: 962 ✭✭
    Hmm. Yeah I haven't tried them yet I just like the Miamis and I love maduro or Oscuro wraps so I figured with the Padilla name it has a pretty good chance of being delicious. I'll have to try a few first before I commit to grabbing a stockpile. On a side note, my first regular miami I really disliked, after letting them rest for 6 months I loved them. Mayhaps they just need to rest for a good 6 months.