Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Opus X for trade !!!!!CLOSED!!!!!!!!!!

The 2 Fuente/Fuente twins have found a good home. The correct research was done and a qualified caretaker was chosen. I was promised that all accommodations were sufficient enough for such high brow offspring. I understand they will rest well in a climate controlled humidor overlooking the inland waters of the northeast coast. We can only hope that they remain comfortable until their owner reduces them to ash.

Oh, and I got some Don Carlos #2s for them. Can't wait. Thanks Tony

Comments

• skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    What are you looking to get in return?
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    skweekz:
    +1. pm sent
  • beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    skweekz:
    I'm open. Don't smoke this high end. Rather have 3 really good smokes for one of these. They were in a box set with Anejos. I love those.
    I might even consider quantity if the sticks were right.
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Pm sent aswell.
    Wow. My mailbox lit up.

MSRP at Ccom - $29/stick. + 6 mo age.
    I haven't tried the Liga Privadas yet. I love the Anejos and Don Carlos and Hemmingways. There are a lot of sticks I haven't tried. I'm just looking of a value trade. What's in your box?
  • skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    PM to you
  • AJGARLETTAJGARLETT Posts: 648
    pm sent
    The 2 Fuente/Fuente twins have found a good home. The correct research was done and a qualified caretaker was chosen. I was promised that all accommodations were sufficient enough for such high brow offspring. I understand they will rest well in a climate controlled humidor overlooking the inland waters of the northeast coast. We can only hope that they remain comfortable until their owner reduces them to ash. Oh, and I got some Don Carlos #2s for them. Can't wait. Thanks Tony