Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Trading Sticks

How do I get into and start trading sticks???

Comments

• Options
    JCizzleJCizzle Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭
    Basically, just post what sticks you are interested in trading, then wait for someone to bite. If you haven't traded before then you might be asked to send your stuff before the sender sends his, and once he gets yours he will send his, that will get you on the "good traders list," then from there it's basically unlimited trading.
    Light 'em up.
  • Options
    sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    What do you have and what are you looking for? I'll help you get on the good traders list.
  • Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    You have a PM Sir :o)
  • Options
    edelrionycedelrionyc Posts: 361 ✭✭✭
    Since this is my first time doing this i'm willing to depart with: 3 sticks of 5 Vegas "A" Take a look at my bio for a short list of what i like and let me know if you want to trade.
  • Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    edelrionyc:
    Since this is my first time doing this i'm willing to depart with: 3 sticks of 5 Vegas "A" Take a look at my bio for a short list of what i like and let me know if you want to trade.
    I am up for the trade, the only ones I have on hand that are in your bio are the nub cameroon. If you want to trade PM me your address.
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    wouldnt mind trading for 5 of those diesl shortys of that box you said you bought today, if intrested pm me and let me know what you might be looking for, jj