Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Oliva V maduro or Opus x?

So all this talk about the V maduro, and I can't find anyone in town that has any in stock.

Anyone here have a few they're willing to trade for?

Also I know that many places have gotten the Fuente holiday shipments....but again not in any shops around here. And even if I do find them, they're close to double the msrp.

Anyone have any of these they can spare?

Some stuff that I have for trade are:
Oliva V Church.
Graycliff 1666 presidente
5 Vegas miami Church
Oliva G torp
Rocky Patel Olde world (in both maduro and corojo)
And many more.

Any takers?

Comments

• kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    nevermind i miss read
  • StoogeeStoogee Posts: 157
    I can probably get some of both as well as maybe an anejo or two if I have a chance to get to my B&M in the next week Ill see what they have in stock. They almost always have Opus X in stock from 10-20 a stick depending on the size. The anejos run about the same but when they have them in stock they will only sell 1-2 sticks per person. As far as the oliva V maduro I am not sure if they are carrying those currently but they almost always have the non maduro in stock so I would imagine they are carrying them. How many are you looking for of each. If I get a chance to get there Ill pick a few up for you.
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Sorry Bass, I've got a few Oliva V Especials in the Double Toro's but not Maduro.
    Have you tried these ? They ROCK !
    If you are at all interested in a few PM me.
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    I wish I could get a few of these at my shop. They have all but the maduro.
  • Bad AndyBad Andy Posts: 848
    Went to a new shop today to see what they had. No Oliva V maduros. He said that the last head they werent making any more. The rep will be there on friday, may swing by to confirm that.
  • bass8844bass8844 Posts: 416
    I've heard that the maduros were a limited release, but not sure how limited. I hope its not over already!

Stoogee and Laker, you guys got mail.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    50,000 unit production, that's how limited. They are going to be hard to come by, your best bet is probably a B&M, though you may still find some online.
  • rdnstnrdnstn Posts: 993 ✭✭
    I'm going to my B&M tomorrow. I will look for the Olivas and pick some up if they have any. They had some Opus X last week but they were outrageously priced. I'll let you know what I find out.
  • My shop is awesome about getting rareities in. They had the Between the Lines in at one point and Anejos. Opus arrived this week, They also had the V Maduro Torpedos it think there were only a couple 1000 boxes prodouced.
    you may be one lucky basstard...
  • Bad Andy:
    I just might be. It's the same shop the Kuzi goes to.
  • madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    These Filthy Hands:
    Bad Andy:
    I just might be. It's the same shop the Kuzi goes to.
    Well that explains it. He's lucky and you're the b@stard. :)
    lmao...

Thanks for the translation Maddy.
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    These Filthy Hands:
    My shop is awesome about getting rareities in. They had the Between the Lines in at one point and Anejos. Opus arrived this week, They also had the V Maduro Torpedos it think there were only a couple 1000 boxes prodouced.
    wow, all my shop has are the regulars. No maduros. as stated earlier, your one lucky guy!
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    Couldnt find them anywhere online so i started cruising the B&M's...SCORE!!!!

I bought 3. He said he still has another couple of boxes so i'll go back tomorrow and investigate. Hopefully he has them and i can trade or just spread the smoke on here. I feel like such a cigar pimp....

oh yeah, they were 12.00 a piece. damn good price considering their rarity and me being in CA!
  • vankleekkwvankleekkw Posts: 404
    12.00??? How much is tax over there? I picked up mine for 7.00 a piece.
  • StoogeeStoogee Posts: 157
    He is in California so being the extreme left wing state it is taxes are probably around 700%. All kidding aside I actually believe california tobacco taxes to be somewhere between 50-60%
    Jet...let me know if you get more and what you're looking for in return for those bad boys
    bass8844:
    Jet...let me know if you get more and what you're looking for in return for those bad boys

Will do! I'll hit the B&M tomorrow, i got kinda tied up today.
    Jet, did you get a chance to get untied yet? Any news? Thanks!
    I'm going down there today, been basically chasing my ass for the holidays. I just got off the phone and he has 9 left at the time of me typing this and he is getting no no more. He did call his distributor who has had conversation with Oliva, yes only 50,000 boxes were made and no more will be coming out anytime in the next couple years. He didnt say a reason. The info i get from them is usually pretty reliable. He also said due to popularity there is a limit per customer, i'm going there in a few minutes and investigating. I'll be back on tonight or tomorrow. I'll be willing to part with a few.
    Score! He let me buy 3 more, i "might" be able to score the rest of the box if they are still there at the end of the week. To be honest...im running lllllowwww on the cigar budget as is :)
    Sweet...thanks for checking and letting me know. So how many are you gonna make available?
    I am interested in a V Maduro if you are gonna trade some on here.
    Well i got a grand total of 6 so i'll part with 4, 2 for each of you. Reasoable?, wish i could be able to send more my bros. If i get more at the end of the week ill post it, i think i will be able too, they are wildly popular it seems everywhere but here and the box is tucked away on the top shelf in the corner if his humidor. We'll see.

OK, Andy you have a PIF coming my way so just use that, Bass i'll PM you my address....And i'll need both of your guys addy's as well. I'd feel guilty sending out a package with just 2 sticks in it (gasp!) so i'll throw in some extras! Get me your info quick and i can mail tomorrow!
    Chief...
    Awesome...I just sent a PM about that as you edited the post. Just sending the 2 is just fine, they are worth it!
    Jet, thanks a bunch.

PM sent!
    Jet...package received and pm sent. Thanks a bunch, they look great.