Home Cigar 101

Xikar lighter

Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,753 ✭✭✭✭✭
Hey guys I'm interested in buying the xikar ellipse II lighter. I was wondering if anybody else has this lighter or can recommend a better one. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• MESKCMESKC Posts: 213 ✭✭
    I have the XIKAR Enigma and love it. I have dropped it no less then a dozen times and still works like a champ.
  • Ironworker63Ironworker63 Posts: 185
    I have two Xikar lighters; the Xikar Element and the Xikar Enigma. So far the Element has been working flawlessly...No Problems. The Enigma on the other hand has started to have issues with adjusting the flame, that is if I can even get it to light up. Even with this minor problem I still love the Xikar brand.
    No worries though...I'm getting ready to send it to Xikar for repair or replacement.

Don't forget, Xikar lighters have a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee Warranty so you can't go wrong if you decide purchase the Ellipse II lighter.
  • letsgowithbobletsgowithbob Posts: 677 ✭✭
    i second the element...i love mine
  • LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    Xikar ANYTHING will be good, I've never had a cutters, but I LOVE their lighters!
  • YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have their cutter and a Xikar Executive lighter. I love them both.
  • millennium115millennium115 Posts: 839
    i have a Xikar Exodus Lighter - Silver , i love it, bought it from a good friend for 10.00.....i love it..... i have 2 xikar digital hygrometer, veyr accurate , i love the size and how thin they are
  • Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,753 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the input guys I'm gonna look into it some more.
  • millennium115:
    i have a Xikar Exodus Lighter - Silver , i love it, bought it from a good friend for 10.00.....i love it..... i have 2 xikar digital hygrometer, veyr accurate , i love the size and how thin they are
    have the exodus also and great lighter, got it for christmas so did not pay but i would pay the price love this lighter i get hte best lights from this lighter.
  • docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Use my XiKar EX whenever I smoke indoors, and often when I am outdoors. It is supposed to be a "windproof" soft flame, and while it certainly won't go out due to wind, that doesn't keep the wind from making the flame jump all over the f*cking place, making it hard to use lol. I love the thing though. Best lighter I have. XiKar has been nothing but good to me. Same with Palio for cutters.
  • docbp87:
    Use my XiKar EX whenever I smoke indoors, and often when I am outdoors. It is supposed to be a "windproof" soft flame, and while it certainly won't go out due to wind, that doesn't keep the wind from making the flame jump all over the f*cking place, making it hard to use lol. I love the thing though. Best lighter I have. XiKar has been nothing but good to me. Same with Palio for cutters.
    i know what you mean, had the same problem when it is windy it doesn't go out but moves around a lot. But besides being super windy get a great light every time.
  • Guaranteed for Life, Ellipse II and Trezo are both awesome.
  • MikeMosleyMikeMosley Posts: 23
    I currently own three Xikars, but have previously owned others as well. My favorite is the Nautilus, now renamed the NXT. It has a very large fuel tank, larger than all the other models I have tried, but is no larger than many other models, if that is important to you.