Home Non Cigar Related

how you like me now ?

Comments

• HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    Well I don't much like you, as a matter of fact. How 'bout DEM apples?
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    +1...... and then some!!

Marty

• jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lmao,, he is just a puppet, i want to know who the evil ones are that are really running the show
    been a hell of a long time since someone just blurted out they dont like me and DONT even know me just for a post,lol, my daddy told me long ago NEVER discuss politics with friends, yes i would say yall are friends or botl anyway as i dont know you but just for posting something i wouldnt say i dont like you, ill remember what my dad said to heart and just keep my posting in my own mind, yall have enough others on here to keep yall busy on the forums anyway ill just read the mail, ,lol
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jlmarta:
    +1...... and then some!!

Marty

Hey, JJ, I just happened to go back and re-read the posts on this thread and it appears I may have made a faux pas. When I said "+1" above, I was referring to the subject of that YouTube video - one Mr, O'Bummer. I sure as h3ll wasn't referring to you.

Please accept my apology. I may have mis-read Hays' statement.

• HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    jj20030:
    been a hell of a long time since someone just blurted out they dont like me and DONT even know me just for a post,lol, my daddy told me long ago NEVER discuss politics with friends, yes i would say yall are friends or botl anyway as i dont know you but just for posting something i wouldnt say i dont like you, ill remember what my dad said to heart and just keep my posting in my own mind, yall have enough others on here to keep yall busy on the forums anyway ill just read the mail, ,lol
    Ooohh man. Bro, sorry, it seems I've been misunderstood. When I posted that I was totally just d!cking around and hadn't even had an opportunity to view your link yet. I was just being funny, but I can see how that didn't come across the right away because I didn't give any indication I wasn't serious. Pretty sure that Marty was jus' going along with the joke there.. I have no beef with thee!
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
    thanks guys, jus got my porr lil feelings hurt, lol, no problem
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Hays:
    jj20030:
    Ooohh man. Bro, sorry, it seems I've been misunderstood. When I posted that I was totally just d!cking around and hadn't even had an opportunity to view your link yet. I was just being funny, but I can see how that didn't come across the right away because I didn't give any indication I wasn't serious. Pretty sure that Marty was jus' going along with the joke there.. I have no beef with thee!
    :)
  • DSWarmackDSWarmack Posts: 1,426
    Thats classic!`
    DSWarmack:
    Thats classic!`
    go raid bips mailbox, might be some goodies there,lol
  • TIGERFANTIGERFAN Posts: 21
    Very nice video, a million a day statement was a eye oowner.