Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Anyone need Oliva Serie V and Gurkha Master Select?

I have several of both. I have the Oliva in a belicoso and the Gurks are torpedos. I am not picky about what I get in trade, just want to try some decent cigars. Make an offer (that is fair) and I will send you some of these tasty smokes. I have not traded before but I will certainly deliver my end of the bargain.

Comments

• Options
    StoogeeStoogee Posts: 157
    I may be willing to later this week as I have a huge shipment of cigars coming including the following

Ashton VSG robusto (box of 24)
    5 vegas limitada (box of 25)
    CAO black bengal (box of 20)
    La herencia cubana toro (box of 20)
    5 vegas classic fifty five(box of 20)
    5 vegas serie A apex (box of 20)
    Gurkha triple ligero toro (10 pack)
    Legends series Camacho (10 pack)
    Legends series perdomo (5 pack)
    Legends series Rocky patel (5 pack)
    CI monster madero IV sampler

If you see some stuff in there you would like to try I am willing to trade between 1 and 3 cigars from those to make an even trade depending on how many of each I am getting boxes being 2-3 cigars 10 packs and 5 packs 1-2 cigars and stuff from the maduro sampler being 1 cigar from each type. I am just not sure when I will be getting this shipment withthe holiday shipping times but it was sent out on the 26th so hopefully this week.
  • Options
    dep691dep691 Posts: 311

Stoogee:
    I may be willing to later this week as I have a huge shipment of cigars coming including the following

If you see some stuff in there you would like to try I am willing to trade between 1 and 3 cigars from those to make an even trade depending on how many of each I am getting boxes being 2-3 cigars 10 packs and 5 packs 1-2 cigars and stuff from the maduro sampler being 1 cigar from each type. I am just not sure when I will be getting this shipment withthe holiday shipping times but it was sent out on the 26th so hopefully this week.

I see you have a box of the VSG robusto ordered, if you have smoked any of these before how do you like those compared to the torpedo?

• Options
    I like the torpedos a little better but I got the box for $160 so i could not pass it up. I think the VSG torpedo is the best in the line but I have never had a bad VSG and think the robusto at the price I got them is better then the torpedo at 270 a box. I probably smoke more ashton VSG then any other cigar it is my go to cigar and when I have them in my humidor I cant seem to stay away from them.
  • Options
    dep691dep691 Posts: 311

Stoogee:
    I like the torpedos a little better but I got the box for $160 so i could not pass it up. I think the VSG torpedo is the best in the line but I have never had a bad VSG and think the robusto at the price I got them is better then the torpedo at 270 a box. I probably smoke more ashton VSG then any other cigar it is my go to cigar and when I have them in my humidor I cant seem to stay away from them.

Yea I like the torpedo's, but I like the price of the robusto too. I'm thinking about getting a box, will prolly go for the torpedo though. thanks for the reply.

• Options
    Just PM me and let me know how many you need. I am interested in trying a Camacho, CAO and Ashton. If those are too expensive to part with, just let me know. To tell you the truth, I have never had any of those. Send your address. You can wait until you get mine if you would like. I am ok with that. Since I have never traded on here, it's ok to do that until I build up a little trust with you all. I am working night shift so will get them in the mail as soon as I get a chance.
  • Options
    PM sent
  • Options
    Right back at cha!!!
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    dep691:

Stoogee:

I see you have a box of the VSG robusto ordered, if you have smoked any of these before how do you like those compared to the torpedo?

wow, that's a list!
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    hey stoogee ever had the ashton ESG -these are tasty
  • Options
    yeah the ESG is good but overpriced in my opinion
  • Options
    My first one was free courtesy of an employer sponsered trip I won and scored some very good smokes-all free-all quality
  • Options
    Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    ESG, wow, never even laid eyes on one
  • Options
    Very tasty but about $21 a stick at my B&M Jetmech
  • Options
    bbc020bbc020 Posts: 1,422
    yeah, I've seen the ESGs for 20 at shops in ohio, I've had the churchill (20 year salute, i think) and have a couple of the Robustos (21 year salute)...the Churchill was very good, but hardly 20 bucks good. Haven't had the Robustos yet.
  • Options
    IMHO-The robusto's are the better of the two
  • Options
    bbc020bbc020 Posts: 1,422
    that's what I heard...and I'm looking forward to them.