Home General Discussion
Options

Cigar.com video

ScottTDawgScottTDawg Posts: 206 ✭✭
I like the newest video in the Cigar.com Media section. Tells the inner-workings of Cigar.com, something I've always wanted to see. Anyone else see that?

Comments

• Options
    xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    Two things:

First, Alex uses his hands well; he's animated and you can tell he's passionate about what he's talking about

Second, are they hiring?

• Options
    mfotismfotis Posts: 720 ✭✭
    So I saw a lot of box sitting on the shelves, is that warehouse one big humi or is the turn over so fast they don't need to worry about humidification?
  • Options
    ScottTDawgScottTDawg Posts: 206 ✭✭
    mfotis:
    So I saw a lot of box sitting on the shelves, is that warehouse one big humi or is the turn over so fast they don't need to worry about humidification?
    I wondered that myself. Can you imagine a humidor the size of a warehouse?!?
  • Options
    xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    ScottTDawg:
    mfotis:
    *tear* He wept, for there were no more frontiers to conquer . . .
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    ScottTDawg:
    mfotis:
    I know of a ccom competitor whose warehouse is humidified, so I would assume ccom's is too. But I'm just guessing.
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    ScottTDawg:
    I like the newest video in the Cigar.com Media section. Tells the inner-workings of Cigar.com, something I've always wanted to see. Anyone else see that?
    yup, kinda left me wanting more though...was hoping to see The Beard or some of the other guys

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    JonathanEJonathanE Posts: 401
    Krieg:
    ScottTDawg:
    yup, kinda left me wanting more though...was hoping to see The Beard or some of the other guys
    +1
  • Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    JonathanE:
    Krieg:
    ScottTDawg:
    +1
    We are mere mortals.
  • Options
    Alex_SvensonAlex_Svenson Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭
    Yes 50,000 sqf of humidifier space. You guys just saw a Piece of it LOL. Tim was not there that day but I will do more video stuff and include him.
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    I can only imagine how pimp the Beard's office is... Alex's too lol. Also, I need to rent some space in the 50,000sq foot humidor... cooler getting full. Who do I talk to about this Alex? :P
  • Options
    JonathanEJonathanE Posts: 401
    Alex Svenson:
    Yes 50,000 sqf of humidifier space. You guys just saw a Piece of it LOL. Tim was not there that day but I will do more video stuff and include him.
    Holy cow! That would be a walk-in whose width and depth summed to 447 ft! (ie. 200 ft wide, ~250 deep!)

JDE