Comments

• The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Two to Three, usually a mild,med,full
  • sdipsdip Posts: 406
    3-4/day. Actually my favorite smoke of the day is in the morning w coffee
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    2 a day...

• kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    I would like to have one a day, but I don't always have the time required to truly enjoy a cigar. So it works out to about four or five a week. I do however have a few with me at all times just in case.
  • clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭✭
    I'm somewhere around 2-5 per week. Usually drive around on my lunch break with my buddy and smoke a cigar. That'll probably drop off for a while though with moving and starting a new job.
  • LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    I'm usually around 1-2 per week and that's during summer months... Winter is usually just "AGE" time for me...
  • danielruasdanielruas Posts: 778
    I don't smoke everyday but I smoke between 4-8 a week
  • boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Posts: 1,101
    madurofan:
    The Sniper:
    JudoChinX:
    I'm currently at the 3 - 5 per week mark. I work four ten hour shifts a week, so the days I work are pretty busy, but I get one in there when I can. I try to get one on each of my days off, however.
    Reason # 5,286 why I love my job - usually when we have a staff meeting at my little office (3 of us), we have it in front of an open bay door with a fan behind us & its a combination meeting / herf. Life is GOOD! :-)

Y'all hiring?
    no ***, I can't even imagine . . . . .
  • mobyallanmobyallan Posts: 69
    I'm the same way zebra. When I light up it's a big deal. Pour a drink...or 3
  • willso7willso7 Posts: 156
    i will said 4-5 a week.
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    3--5 a day
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    Anywhere from 0-1 in a week to 3 in a day, it's wildly unpredictable when smoking opportunities will present themselves. One thing I've learned is to not try and force the time to fit smoking into the schedule, it almost is never a great experience. Better to just let it unfold itself.
  • ScottTDawgScottTDawg Posts: 206 ✭✭
    Ususally 1/week, depends on the weather.
  • beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    God, I love my job!!!!!!
  • d-robd-rob Posts: 61
    I only smoke until the voices stop telling me to kill..... So about two a day
  • beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    d-rob:
    Start early with straight ligero and keep smoking all day. Please.
  • dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    beatnic:
    d-rob:
    Start early with straight ligero and keep smoking all day. Please.
    I must admit that works for me every time...just don't skip a meal or the voices will be least of your worries :P

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 25,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Less than 10 a week. It really varies. One or two on the vHerf, three if I'm lucky on a weekend day.
    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • IndustMechIndustMech Posts: 4,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Usually 1 per day, sometimes 3 on weekends 

I know, You're a big dog and I'm on the list.
    Let's eat, GrandMa.  /  Let's eat GrandMa.  --  Punctuation saves lives

It'll be fine once the swelling goes down.

• Far_North_64Far_North_64 Posts: 925 ✭✭✭✭✭
    4 or 5 a day. I'm retired so what else do I have to do.
    Now this is not the end of the cigar. It is not even the beginning of the end of the cigar. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning of the cigar.

• webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    roll two,smoke one, most every day

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I count myself as extremely fortunate to be able to smoke one or two per week....  🤐
  • KenpoKnightKenpoKnight Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If it’s a good day I can get one in after work.  Two on the weekend days usually. 
  • KenpoKnightKenpoKnight Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭✭✭
    4 or 5 a day. I'm retired so what else do I have to do.
    Enjoy it!  You deserve it.  Not in any rush but some day hope to be there too!