Home Ratings & Reviews

Gran Habanos 3 SLS

beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
Anyone have any input? Comparable to Vintage 2002? Good price on DD.

Comments

• dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love em! IMO, they're even better than the 2002! I've burned thru 40 or more of em and I'm trying to decide if I need more now...that DD does look sweet

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    In my mind they're OK but the 2002 is far superior.

• pccpcc Posts: 12
    Big fan of the 3 SLS (have one in my hand right now getting ready to burn) - much more flavor than the 2002 vintage which have also given me burn issues. Great price on daily deal and I don't think you will be dissapointed
  • beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    so many decisions, so little time, and money! thanks guys
  • dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have about 10 of the original ones left from before the 3SLS banded ones hit...these had the lower band from the dispute removed, so they've got a few years on em now. They are dee-lish! Time has made a good thing even better!

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • RBeckomRBeckom Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭
    I bum these from my brother on A regular basis. The originals with some ageing are definitely better. A spicy and smooth smoke.