Home General Discussion

Today's daily deals

y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
What do you all think of the daily deals today? 10 MoW toros for $30 is a steal! Though I haven't tried either, the Warlock/PDR Sun Grown looks like a good one, too. I've heard the Warlock is a great smoke and the Sun Grown is one of the best that PDR has to offer. Anyone have any input on those two smokes?

Comments

• bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    Initially loved the warlock and then quickly grew out of it, a little bitter on the second half. PDR Sungrown is phenominal! MOW Original also excellent and something you're not gonna see too often at less than $3/stick.
  • robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    y2pascoe:
    What do you all think of the daily deals today? 10 MoW toros for $30 is a steal! Though I haven't tried either, the Warlock/PDR Sun Grown looks like a good one, too. I've heard the Warlock is a great smoke and the Sun Grown is one of the best that PDR has to offer. Anyone have any input on those two smokes?
    I'm in on the MOW... I only have one left so the timing is perfect...
  • docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Love the MOW toro, and I also love the PDR Habano Sungrown. Haven't tried the Warlock, as I'm not a huge fan of Altadis products generally... just haven't given them a chance yet.
  • dwayne3307dwayne3307 Posts: 272
    might have to p/u the MoW deal, need to check the inventory when i get home
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Todays (Saturday) DD #3 is a "smoking" deal, I just couldn't pass it up. I had a My Father that was purchased in December of '08 a couple of weeks ago and it was a phenominal experience.
  • edelrionycedelrionyc Posts: 361 ✭✭✭
    I second that. I bought two packs of the My Father Ruination deal. I couldn't let it go.
  • mfotismfotis Posts: 720 ✭✭
    Yeah, fk it, I bought 1 of each.
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    great dealio on the decades and the cohiba's
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Another night of awesome deals from cigar.com. I am needin a lil help on this one, are those AF's maduros? It mentions maduros in the write up but they dont look like maduros in the photo, and I do not see where it specifically says they are maduro's. The V's are just awesome no experience with the potencia so would like some input on those. The Cohiba red dot and Kristoff criollo combo simply rocks
  • dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What's up with the daily deals? They's not changing!

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    I've noticed that too...?!? What's the deal??
    AND, they are ALL SOLD OUT!!! Does that mean another 24hrs before we get a daily deal that we can actually purchase??
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    This kind of stuff happens, esp when you rely on electronics to take care of something. Gotta love technology. It's happened before it'll happen again. They'll get it fixed when they come in for the day. Good news is it probably saved a bunch of bork's some coin anyways lol
    ENFIDL:
    This kind of stuff happens, esp when you rely on electronics to take care of something. Gotta love technology. It's happened before it'll happen again. They'll get it fixed when they come in for the day. Good news is it probably saved a bunch of bork's some coin anyways lol
    very true. The Brickhouse/LPH Morado deal is gonna be hhaaaarrrrrrdddddddd for me to not buy.
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    I'm wondering if they don't switch over at 12pm on purpose because in the past so many people have complained about the west coasties getting all the good deals while the east coasties are sleeping?
  • Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    I hope not. I'd stop paying attention to them if that were the case. Not saying that to sound childish, but rather just don't have the time to look at the site when I wake up. Of course I say this as I post at seven in the morning, but I'm on break for the next week, and in the normal course of things I usually don't check the site until the end of the day.

This last deal took about two days to pop up, so I dunno what's going on. Maybe with the changes to the home page things just got a but jumbled?
  • skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    Haha of course new deals pop up today with one I'm dying to jump all over. Problem is, Tim just sent my order out today that blew the cigar budget for the month.